• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Austria first country to make Covid vaccine mandatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah I think stich means jab/shot. That was the part I didn't understand the translation.

Yes, I've been saying all along that testing should be one of the priorities.. even for vaccinated people. But I recently discovered tests aren't free in USA like here, so maybe that's why it's not as common.

Reactions: Alexander1970

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SMF sharing insights on how not to be an asshole. I didn't think this was a comedy club.

Can we pretend, for a moment, that there are more than two kinds of people. I really don't understand the kind of English that this couple are using.

You act like an arse hole in every thread, on purpose, for fun. And now you get upset because of my language.

Well, maybe stop acting like an arse hole?

Reactions: Dakitten

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A common courtesy if someone is not vaccinated is to stay the hell away from other people.

This is the problem, up until now the anti vaxxers weren't complaining that they are being forced to be vaccinated. They were complaining that they are expected to have common courtesy and stay away from certain places if they aren't vaccinated.

For me I am not for gov mandates. I don't like gov involved in this.

I don't particularly like government intervention.

However when you have a group of people who don't have common courtesy, then the government feels they have to step in. Like for example murder wouldn't be a crime, if nobody had every thought to kill someone.

The reason why we have government mandates is because people have no common courtesy & they bang on about all their delusions in response to any kind of discussion. I'm fed up with being told that bill gates is trying to kill me.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://townhall.com/columnists/way...e-and-ivermectin-the-question-is-why-n2595312
You mean like this? Or how it was oh so true that the vaccine was better than natural immunity? (spoiler alert: it isn't) Oh yes, I so trust the CDC and the honest government.
Any crank can post allegations on the internet. I made it to this point.

First, are you aware that anyone who dies within 14 days of getting vaccinated is considered "unvaccinated"? No wonder they claim everyone who is dying is unvaccinated. If you die from COVID-19, whether you're vaccinated or unvaccinated, they just call you unvaccinated.

I am not going to subject my brain to any more of that bullshit.

It's no secret that you are fully vaccinated two weeks after the second dose, they put it on their website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

You obviously aren't unvaccinated in the 14 days of your second vaccine though, because you've received the first vaccine.

The conclusion that "No wonder they claim everyone who is dying is unvaccinated. If you die from COVID-19, whether you're vaccinated or unvaccinated, they just call you unvaccinated." is a lie, a classic bait and switch. On purpose, he is trying to deceive you.

The title of that article should really be "I am lying about covid19 vaccine and ivermectin the question is why"

If you read the article and thought it was making reasonable points, then I truly feel sorry for you.

Last edited by smf,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You maybe see it clearly,we are fully tested from Monday 0:00 to Sunday 24:00 (12 P.M.)
So I cannot really see a "Threat "to the vaccinated Society"....and why we MUST get vaccinated.
My understanding is that vaccination reduces the time between being infectious and it showing up on a PCR test.

So someone who is vaccinated will get a negative PCR and they are safe for a few days, but someone unvaccinated who has a negative PCR may be infectious by the time they get the result.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ah I think stich means jab/shot. That was the part I didn't understand the translation.

Yes, I've been saying all along that testing should be one of the priorities.. even for vaccinated people. But I recently discovered tests aren't free in USA like here, so maybe that's why it's not as common.
Before the Mandatory Law comes up,most of the Government "People" also wants to have the Tests with costs.
Also People "claim" the right to get a "Bed" on the Intensive Station before
an Unvaccinated...

Funny,in Austria we ALL pay for our Healthsystem a Tax,we all pay for our Work a Tax,but when it comes to Corona,suddenly we are different....

The Vaccines costs alot more than the PCR Tests,a lot.
Also,our "fine" Government (Chancellor Kurz and Company) bought Antigen Tests last Year,they cost 3 Times MORE than usual....

My understanding is that vaccination reduces the time between being infectious and it showing up on a PCR test.

So someone who is vaccinated will get a negative PCR and they are safe for a few days, but someone unvaccinated who has a negative PCR may be infectious by the time they get the result.

We have to make an PCR Test daily.Because of the Analysis Time,so most of the time we are DOUBLE Tested for one,two Days in the Week,because of the Test Result is not on time (it needs 24h and more in Austria,do not ask me why !),and for that we have to make an Antigen Test too PLUS an Antigen Test at Work 3 Times the Week (required by the employer).

So please do not tell me about this "unvaccinated" Infectious Topic.And I think you are a smart Guy,
an Infection comes not from one Day to another if you are permantly,daily and "seamless" tested.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So please do not tell me about this "unvaccinated" Infectious Topic.And I think you are a smart Guy,
an Infection comes not from one Day to another if you are permantly,daily and "seamless" tested.
You could be exposed, then have a PCR test and then become infectious before you receive the test result. Which depending on the timing from the exposure to the PCR test may even show negative.

It doesn't matter that you perform the test every day, there will be a delay to receiving the positive result back.

Putting it into gaming terminology, it's like network lag. If you have a really high latency, then you could have been shot before you even see the gun flash.

It's quite amazing that they can get PCR tests done in 24 hours.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Yep, and this is a thread about a government making vaccines mandatory. I fail to see how this is an exclusive "anti-vax vs pro-vax" issue.

In respect to your polarization, you present two decisions someone can make and then suggest that the two outcomes make people incompatible with each other. In my world, so far, the two do coexist and are aware of personal choices, because they are allowed to have them. We don't have CNN, MSNBC, or any of those kinds of polarizing media outlets/narratives, so that may have a lot of influence.

In respect to making valid concerns sound dumb as possible in attempt to gaslight people, you look as stupid as you try to make others appear.
In my attempt to gas light people I succeeded pretty well. The two cannot coexist in the same location at the same time if one is vaccinated and the other is not. They can co-exist if they are separate.

And I also connected how these two groups and the behavior of anti vaxxers causes the other one to enforce gov mandates because many anti vax are not showing common courtesy. If you were to pay attention to my post which shows you aren't. And again in my post I also showed that anti vax can have/allowed freedom of choice/personal choice to not be vaxxed, for whatever reason & also I'm against mandates. It just shows you weren't paying attention to anything I said.

But the problem is they many aren't self isolating and showing common courtesy. And not respecting the vaxxers concerns and opinions of social distancing. But demand that their views to be respected to stay unvaxxed. And my proposal is to stay away from other people since you are risking to spread the corona virus to other people. Doesn't seem like that hard of a request? Unless they lack common decency.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Look at all these anti-vaxx white supremecists not waning to take experimental jabs and wear paper plate masks and then have the audacity to stand up to the over-bearing government who has their "best interests" at heart. They must be stopped REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Look at all these anti-vaxx white supremecists not waning to take experimental jabs and wear paper plate masks and then have the audacity to stand up to the over-bearing government who has their "best interests" at heart. They must be stopped REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool random youtube video Bro.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Senate didn't actually succeed in blocking the vaccine mandate. Also, the vaccine mandate gives people an out: regular testing.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Anti Vax and White Supremacists have nothing to do with each other,

And paper plate masks? Are you stupid or something? Or a fucked up person or both? If you are going to be unvaccinated then you better be wearing a fucking mask. The fact that you believe some bullshit that masks don't work. It's dumbasses like you the reason why anyone tries to push for vaccine mandates.

The problem is not that you don't get vaccinated. If you don't want to get vaccinated that's fine. Because of your concerns of the vaccine. But what makes you an evil fucked up person, that does not give a shit about their fellow man, is that you don't wear masks or take extra precautions to not spread a virus to other people that could potentially harm them. That's what's fucked up about you.

Reactions: Lacius

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anti Vax and White Supremacists have nothing to do with each other,

And paper plate masks? Are you stupid or something? Or a fucked up person or both? If you are going to be unvaccinated then you better be wearing a fucking mask. The fact that you believe some bullshit that masks don't work. It's dumbasses like you the reason why anyone tries to push for vaccine mandates.

The problem is not that you don't get vaccinated. If you don't want to get vaccinated that's fine. Because of your concerns of the vaccine. But what makes you an evil fucked up person, that does not give a shit about their fellow man, is that you don't wear masks or take extra precautions to not spread a virus to other people that could potentially harm them. That's what's fucked up about you.
its funny, ONLY IN American... Asian Countries have been using the mask protocol for illness for like 50years+... its proven to work.. and oh yea 100+ years of the SAME Masks in the medical field.. but What the f#$K do DR know compared to "Random youtubers"

Reactions: Lacius and Dakitten

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
its funny, ONLY IN American... Asian Countries have been using the mask protocol for illness for like 50years+... its proven to work.. and oh yea 100+ of the SAME Mask in the medical field.. but What the f#$K do DR know compared to "Random youtubers"
And you know what's bullshit. These so called medical experts bunch of random's on the internet go say masks don't work.

What if they're wrong?
I say masks work, they say they don't work.

Lets take a scenario where I'm wrong. What's the harm of wearing a mask? There is no harm in walking around with masks other then some stupid pride thing.

Lets take a scenario where they are wrong. What's the harm of not wearing a mask. Possible spreading a deadly virus that can harm or kill people.

Of the two scenarios which is the better of the 2, the lesser of two evils? One that is the least harmful if the person is wrong about their beliefs. It's obviously wearing masks that is the least harmful. It's always better to be safe then sorry. Yet anti mask people are so confident in their own bullshit that they don't take extra precautions. This is what's fucked up about them and don't give a shit about other people. And go around calling it face diapers or some crap like that.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL what the hell is a paper plate mask?
1639154550811.jpeg

Wait do you mean the THE WHOLE ANTI-Mask movement is because they are wearing this.. and saying it does not work against COVID....

Reactions: Lacius and Dakitten

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You act like an arse hole in every thread, on purpose, for fun. And now you get upset because of my language.

You don't upset me. I think your language is generally self-contradictory drivel.

The two cannot coexist in the same location at the same time if one is vaccinated and the other is not. They can co-exist if they are separate.

That's incorrect. You also say that you aren't for government mandates yet you are rationalizing government mandates, so I'm getting mixed messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30