Gaming Are people already CHEATING on MK online?

hamchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
DUDE you can kiss my ass!! you didn't know jack about anything Mario Kart you stupid F*ck!
Your as lame as they come with info. What the hell does an Australian get off talking crap, why don't you go hump a kangaroo...moron!

Anyday you want to challenge me to any MK, your on... goodday moron!

Insulting a person directly based on country is just showing your stupidity. Swearing also shows your lack of vocabulary and overall idiocy. May I ask what went wrong with your childhood? You can't even think of a good rebuttal so you go for the personal attack, a clear sign of one who is destined for failure in life. You don't even know basic knowledge about online and lag yet you dare to come and question other people? Please do the world a favour and not reproduce, the world is already getting overpopulated and your spawn would just be a waste to society.

QUOTE said:
Hahaha!! I think that was funny!! He's right when was the last time an Australian did anything worth while... the US should bomb them next just for being there!! but rescue all the poor kangaroos that are being humped first.

Hamchan you are a MORON rofl2.gif

And you are another example of a stupid person. You can't even think of a new insult to use, just recycling the one that other idiot posted above. Next time you want to speak please don't, the drivel that you post causes all who read it to become a little stupider.

How ironic that these people are calling me a moron.....

@ hamchan:
Its not completley circumstantial, you can still MT on a straightway tongue.gif
150cc you can dodge one anywhere, anytime. 100 is different, you can only dodge them on slicker tracks like FS, Ci2, etc.. or downhills like the last turn of F8C, or any other downhill slope.

Ah ok thanks didn't know that. Online with anyone is only 100cc i believe?

kthankzbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
DUDE you can kiss my ass!! you didn't know jack about anything Mario Kart you stupid F*ck!
Your as lame as they come with info. What the hell does an Australian get off talking crap, why don't you go hump a kangaroo...moron!

Anyday you want to challenge me to any MK, your on... goodday moron!

Seriously, is all you can do is swear and insult people? Get laid. Period.

QUOTE said:
Hahaha!! I think that was funny!! He's right when was the last time an Australian did anything worth while... the US should bomb them next just for being there!! but rescue all the poor kangaroos that are being humped first.

Hamchan you are a MORON rofl2.gif

Your post has nothing to do with this topic, please leave your comments to yourself. How is he a moron? for living in Australia? you make no sense, idiots these days.
Ah ok thanks didn't know that. Online with anyone is only 100cc i believe?

You can play 150cc and Mirror, not sure how but I played a few 150cc and some mirrors. I believe it's by the skill level of the players, i'm not 100% sure.

ItsMetaKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SOMETIMES when i'm playing online i'm like FIRST with a BIIIIIG distance to the 2nd.
but as I hit the goal line, in the RESULTS, I'm only 2nd or 3rd...
this only seems to happen with people who have "[HK]" in their name

Damn cheaters!!!!!!

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hamchan you should have kept your "BLOKE MORON ASS" outta a conversation that didn't include you. No this had nothing to do with LAG, WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT 5 PAGES BEFORE YOUR LAME ASS POSTED! And no I'm not ripping on you for being just an Australian, but for opening your mouth about MK, how eveyone should know that you can out run a blue shell by using a mushroom, I know for sure you could not do that on the DS version, so to me this was something new for the Wii version. So re-read your dumb-ass remark above and you will know why you were ripped!

g'day bloke!!

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kthankzbye: sosodef did not know that you could outrun a blue shell, and he clearly explained that it was his bad for making that mistake, and numb-nuts Hamchan, had to further call sosodef ignorant and so forth (re-read the above) and I clearly agreed with sosodef that his lame ass should have not posted above. I did not know that you can out-run a blue shell by using mushrooms, and I play MK quite often, so this was news to me also.

So before you all open your mouth read the WHOLE posted messages first, before you think you have the right to rip on people!!

don't forget Sesame Street.com has a great forum for all those people hurt by name calling and insults, and if that one is busy try The Hannah Montana forums!

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MADKATZ99 said:
sosodef said:
I'm almost positive this person was cheating, because he was always so far ahead of everyone else in every race.

I'm afraid it's already starting, this sucks if so!!
yeah, because if somones faster than you and theres a bit of lag in the race its a sure fire way to tell if somones cheating....

MKDS all over again

EDIT: LOL your embarrasing yourself. Ripping people of or resorting to country wars becuase your blatantly wrong about mario kart...
yaynds.gif
Typical american kid
rolleyes.gif

Do yourself a favor and dont reply, your only going to reinforce my point
laugh.gif

@ hamchan:
Its not completley circumstantial, you can still MT on a straightway
tongue.gif

150cc you can dodge one anywhere, anytime. 100 is different, you can only dodge them on slicker tracks like FS, Ci2, etc.. or downhills like the last turn of F8C, or any other downhill slope.

MADKATZ99 - First of all, I am proud to be an American kid!! For now on please keep your drunk ass replies to yourself!

sosodef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything was fine until hamchan decides to stir it up again, talking crap about LAG and how everyone supposely knew about how to out run a blue shell, what other Mario Kart game could you do that?

So hamchan please leave those kangaroos alone

lol Hannah Montana forum... good one
laugh.gif

kthankzbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elm said:
Hamchan you should have kept your "BLOKE MORON ASS" outta a conversation that didn't include you. No this had nothing to do with LAG, WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT 5 PAGES BEFORE YOUR LAME ASS POSTED! And no I'm not ripping on you for being just an Australian, but for opening your mouth about MK, how eveyone should know that you can out run a blue shell by using a mushroom, I know for sure you could not do that on the DS version, so to me this was something new for the Wii version. So re-read your dumb-ass remark above and you will know why you were ripped!

g'day bloke!!
You know for sure you could NOT do that on the DS? Please get your facts straight, you CAN do that on the DS and it's not NEW for the Wii.

hamchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Hamchan you should have kept your "BLOKE MORON ASS" outta a conversation that didn't include you. No this had nothing to do with LAG, WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT 5 PAGES BEFORE YOUR LAME ASS POSTED! And no I'm not ripping on you for being just an Australian

Then why bother to insult my country? You posted

Clearly you have issues with Australia so I suggest therapy for your mental issues.

QUOTE said:
but for opening your mouth about MK, how eveyone should know that you can out run a blue shell by using a mushroom, I know for sure you could not do that on the DS version, so to me this was something new for the Wii version. So re-read your dumb-ass remark above and you will know why you were ripped!

This is why you are the dumb-ass not me. You CAN dodge blue shells in the DS version. Hell you don't even need a mushroom, you can just MT at the right time. Next time YOU do some research into the topic before posting "dumb-ass remarks". Go sniff a jockstrap.

QUOTE said:
sosodef did not know that you could outrun a blue shell, and he clearly explained that it was his bad for making that mistake, and numb-nuts Hamchan, had to further call sosodef ignorant and so forth (re-read the above) and I clearly agreed with sosodef that his lame ass should have not posted above. I did not know that you can out-run a blue shell by using mushrooms, and I play MK quite often, so this was news to me also.

So before you all open your mouth read the WHOLE posted messages first, before you think you have the right to rip on people!!

he is ignorant for ignoring the most likely possibility and taking the least likely. He also called all previous posters whiners and even called one a douchbag. Why? Because they were giving the best possible answer. You have less of right to rip on me than I do on him. At least I post intelligently instead of like a freaking idiot.

QUOTEMADKATZ99 - First of all, I am proud to be an American kid!! For now on please keep your drunk ass replies to yourself!

And I am proud to be Australian. Didn't stop you from insulting my country. *sigh* American tweens......

Everything was fine until hamchan decides to stir it up again, talking crap about LAG and how everyone supposely knew about how to out run a blue shell, what other Mario Kart game could you do that?

So hamchan please leave those kangaroos alone

lol Hannah Montana forum... good one

Once again you show your ignorance on the mario kart series. The crap about lag is actually right. You can clearly blue shell dodge in MKDS
Christ just search up blue shell dodging on google and you should find it...

So please, stop banging your head on things, its ruining what little of your intelligence remains.

Lolololol duuuuhhhhh Hannanah Montana foruuumm...... aaahhh guuut oonneee loolll

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg