Gaming Are people already CHEATING on MK online?

pirate_arrh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have noticed that sometimes when disconected from the game it gives you the win. I have gained maybe 2 or 3 illegit wins and been on the end on one 'fake' loss where i won but came 2nd.

sosodef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pirate_arrh said:
I have noticed that sometimes when disconected from the game it gives you the win. I have gained maybe 2 or 3 illegit wins and been on the end on one 'fake' loss where i won but came 2nd.

Really... that's weird!!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sosodef said:
pirate_arrh said:

Really... that's weird!!
The same thing has happend to me.

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Tanas said:
sosodef said:
pirate_arrh said:

Really... that's weird!!
The same thing has happend to me.
My son had this happen to him 3 times yesterday afternoon everytime it disconnected. Could it be an issue with the mariokart server or something. I restarted the game and then not anymore problems. Could it be a bug in the game??

lordkieranos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, this cheating malarky sux, ive noticed a couple of shady characters who seem to have an awesome ability to recover instantly, like you knock them of the edge and their still in front of you or red and blue shells dont even slow them down, the worst one is when u win a race and it says you come second, that just makes me unbeliavbly angry.
Also, they always seem to be funky kong on a bike, maybe its some exploit of funky's funkieness?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Result is lag. I had that kind of experience in Mario Kart DS, where the players looked like they were warping around on the track and when I shoot them with a red shell, it just revolves around them for awhile.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
lordkieranos said:
Yeah, this cheating malarky sux, ive noticed a couple of shady characters who seem to have an awesome ability to recover instantly, like you knock them of the edge and their still in front of you or red and blue shells dont even slow them down, the worst one is when u win a race and it says you come second, that just makes me unbeliavbly angry.
Also, they always seem to be funky kong on a bike, maybe its some exploit of funky's funkieness?

Probably lag, you don't really see on the screen what's happening in the race, IGN explain it

QUOTEWe Go Online with Mario Kart Wii
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/866/866527p1.html

It's worth a mention that Mario Kart Wii uses the same predictive online system as the DS version, so you'll see racers popping around at times or reacting late to what you're seeing, but it's a sacrifice to save the framerate, so as long as you're expecting it (and understand that the game isn't cheating you) it's still very entertaining. You might fire a red shell, for example, see it sail to a racer ahead of you, and then simply blip off the screen. In reality, they dropped an item or were dragging a defensive "?" block, banana, or shell, but you were too late to the party to see the action take place. It isn't the most realistic system, but it keeps the experience smooth, and you usually have to be looking for it to notice it's happening around you at all. If it didn't bug you on DS, it won't bug you on Wii.

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the problem lies that if there are other methods found which there already has been with the time trail cheat this is going to start to put people off playing online. My son has started itoday playing online with friend codes and hasn't seemed to had the problems I posted earlier. I accept the lag issues but these problem we are having don't just seem to be caused by lag and feel there are some other methods of cheating going on. I know for a fact that when I have had a chance to play it here are some great players on there, but also you get that doubt with some of the ways things just dont seem to add up. Is this just being caused by lag or are there some other cheating methods going on that we just don't know about???

sosodef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For sure I saw this person from the UK named Erody, he was in front of me in first place and a blue shell hit him and it didn't even phase him, he kept on going right to the finish line.

So I'm done with the Wii Mario Kart online, at least on the DS it took almost 2 years after the release for cheaters to take over. The Wii MK was just new to the USA (April 27th) and already cheaters galore on the Wii version....trust me it wasn't LAG.

It's sad!

kthankzbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just lag, wow so many sore losers out there. I been a couple of races where i'm right next to the 1st person and end up being second. But when the scoreboard shows up, I came in 1st and he came in 2nd. Does that make me a cheater? I didn't even do anything, it's just lag with the connection. Like everyone else said, it's still very hard to cheat in Wii MK. It's just that poeple end up losing and like to bitch about it.

sosodef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kthankzbye said:
It's just lag, wow so many sore losers out there. I been a couple of races where i'm right next to the 1st person and end up being second. But when the scoreboard shows up, I came in 1st and he came in 2nd. Does that make me a cheater? I didn't even do anything, it's just lag with the connection. Like everyone else said, it's still very hard to cheat in Wii MK. It's just that poeple end up losing and like to bitch about it.

I'm not BITCHING about losing "BITCH". It's what I saw and I saw the blue shell do NOTHING to him.

So suck one, I'll beat your ass in MK anyday cuntbag!

kthankzbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sosodef said:
kthankzbye said:

I'm not BITCHING about losing "BITCH". It's what I saw and I saw the blue shell do NOTHING to him.

How mature. Wow calling me names really hurts awww... ok sore loser. Dude how old are you? please grow up baby. Stop crying about it. So people that doesn't get hit with red or blue shells are cheaters? wow such a big sore loser. GG grow up. I don't need to challenege a little baby in MK. Good day.

mousan

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i saw yesterday ,when was in standby, one with drybowser on rainbow track & at a moment he fall down intentionnally & he landed on a part of circuit near the finishing line
blink.gif
... i don't know if it was a lag but very impressing
wacko.gif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL you guys are funny, take it like a man whenever u lose haha
hate2.gif

And there's no cheaters yet, I just called Nintendo and they comfirmed this over the phone
rolleyes.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
sosodef said:
kthankzbye said:

You take your video games very seriously I see.

avant1277

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sosodef said:
kthankzbye said:

hahah brilliant - I'll try to use that phrase more often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4