Ajl6s.png

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WOW! This's really awesome, Mars.
Can you make a version for european users (for us, the size of AR card is 8.8cm X 6.3cm), if you have time?
Thanks a lot!

Sure thing, I will try to do it tonight.

@[member='elisherer']

I will try the new version and make some UI sketches (you have to aproove the UI sketch before doing the hard work).

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW! This's really awesome, Mars.
Can you make a version for european users (for us, the size of AR card is 8.8cm X 6.3cm), if you have time?
Thanks a lot!

@[member='elisherer']

I will try the new version and make some UI sketches (you have to aproove the UI sketch before doing the hard work).
Oh yeah, ill also add your box art to the OT if you want.

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Kid Icarus AR Database then?
What a painfully long name.

/ Random guy 1 - Hey, have you downloaded the Kid Icarus AR Database for Android? Its free.
/ Random guy 2 - The what?
/ Random guy 1 - The Kid Icarus AR Database for Android...
/ Random guy 2 - Er, no. Why?
/ Random guy 1 - Its an... AR Idol Card Database... you see AR Cards in it. So you can scan them on your 3DS.

Well anyways.

D

Deleted_171835

soulx, did you try the new version on your tablet?
Just did.
U0nJh.png

While it looks nice, there are a couple issues. The banner on the top is pretty squished and it's hard to select each card on a tablet considering the size of the text.

Recharging

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

@[member='elisherer']

Thanks! I've already printed one for test. I think it's better to add a pair of ears (lol, I don't know how to call it in english :D ) like this:
1.jpg

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@[member='Recharging']
Ok I will add those in the next version.

@[member='elisherer']
I sent you a message :)

Edit:

Done.
Card Holders NA and EUR versions updated to 0.9.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/323294-ar-card-archive/page__view__findpost__p__4177700

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey elisherer, awesome work on the app! I'm waiting for my HP Touchpad to charge up so I can test it out. I haven't been following the entire thread, but has anyone made the suggestion to have the app keep track of the cards you actually own? I think that would make a nice addition. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey elisherer, awesome work on the app! I'm waiting for my HP Touchpad to charge up so I can test it out. I haven't been following the entire thread, but has anyone made the suggestion to have the app keep track of the cards you actually own? I think that would make a nice addition. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Its been sugested :)

On a semi-unrelated topic, I found official artwork of
Phosphora, so expect a "Forces of Nature" card holder soon!

Reactions: 1 person

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
*snip*
On my next version! but it might take some time because i'll be away for two days so no updates until then...

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*snip*
On my next version! but it might take some time because i'll be away for two days so no updates until then...
After launching the app on my Touchpad I've noticed the following issue that I'm not sure has been brought up: After selecting a card, the card is automatically sized to the width of the screen and not both extents, so if you're in landscape mode you only see the top of the card and the rest of it is cut off below the screen. I know you can then pinch to zoom out, but it would be nice if it auto-fit to the entire screen instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car