Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Good question...don't know

some facts:
* 989-1000 are 'Copy' codes which copy other ar markers in the same picture
* 1001- 1024 are 'Random' codes which selects a random pokemon from the collected ones
* There can be only 1024 pokemons (because of 10 bits used)
* To be exact there can be less because of the different versions of pokemons... i.e 646-Kyurem & 730-Kyurem (Black)
so there is room for only 27 more pokemons...

Credit to jayman7 for figuring it all out !!!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Neat, neat.
I looked it up and apparently all pokémon from Bulbasaur to Keldeo are unlocked from the get-go. After all you paid for it already!
Meloetta and Genesect are not available but it has been shown there is a method to unlock Meloetta.

aldospillo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! I search this unmarked card (akdp-076) at any cost! please contact me!

img00429201207081159.jpg

SystemSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone have some decent resolution pics/scans of the panini checklist?

Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Neat, neat.
I looked it up and apparently all pokémon from Bulbasaur to Keldeo are unlocked from the get-go. After all you paid for it already!
Meloetta and Genesect are not available but it has been shown there is a method to unlock Meloetta.

Hi there. Can't send you a PM due to my account age. In reference to the Kid Icarus Panini binder you have/had, do you happen to have any scans or pcitures of the checklists?

Thanks

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone have some decent resolution pics/scans of the panini checklist?

Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi there. Can't send you a PM due to my account age. In reference to the Kid Icarus Panini binder you have/had, do you happen to have any scans or pcitures of the checklists?

Thanks

Hey, you're in luck I have that binder still, and I have a working scanner and a bit of Photoshop experience to compensate for poor scan quality.
front cover.jpg checklist part 1.jpg checklist part 2.jpg back cover.jpg
These scans didn't seem to exist anywhere online, so I made the effort for preservation's sake.

Reactions: SystemSpark

SystemSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, you're in luck I have that binder still, and I have a working scanner and a bit of Photoshop experience to compensate for poor scan quality.
View attachment 221484 View attachment 221485 View attachment 221486 View attachment 221487
These scans didn't seem to exist anywhere online, so I made the effort for preservation's sake.

Thank you, good sir! This information seems to be barren from the internet. I could only find blurry ebay pictures of its existence.

Reactions: RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you, good sir! This information seems to be barren from the internet. I could only find blurry ebay pictures of its existence.
Whilst a full list of cards probably was available somewhere, I'm guessing it's the "rarity" of each card that was elusive?
Glad I could provide some info anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye yeah those are great too