Hacking Anybody else likes vWii more than actual Wii U??

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh ok... but as I said it took me around 70 hours to finish the game

I may be able to help you if you want?
Thank you for your kindness mate but it's not really a problem with difficulty or being stuck somewhere...time is being the main problem problem (and Splatoon). Real life is much more real than it used to be (decade(s) ago) when I could play to my hearth's content, without thinking about consequences or problems. :sad:

Reactions: AutumnWolf

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Real gamer girl right here. :D

Maybe there is something with the settings, wasn't there a homebrew app to change settings the wii u locks out from users? There should be a app to use that can alter settings since vwii has no access to them, maybe find that app and check it out. (Is safe so don' worry.) I think maybe MMM can check some status of the system settings as well.

i checked the settings of my vwii with MMM and it shows 480p as its res and 16:9 as its ratio, so i assume it is correct.

ii am clueless as in what to do for the wii fullscreen issue of mine, my homebrew apps such as the loaders all appear fullscreen, it is jsut the wii games that dont. (and the main homebrew channel is also 4;3 i believe, but only that, when i load apps from it, they are all fullscreen).

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i checked the settings of my vwii with MMM and it shows 480p as its res and 16:9 as its ratio, so i assume it is correct.

ii am clueless as in what to do for the wii fullscreen issue of mine, my homebrew apps such as the loaders all appear fullscreen, it is jsut the wii games that dont. (and the main homebrew channel is also 4;3 i believe, but only that, when i load apps from it, they are all fullscreen).
So do the same games you have on disc do the same thing? Try loading a disc of the game you having the problem with at the home menu

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
So do the same games you have on disc do the same thing? Try loading a disc of the game you having the problem with at the home menu

i has no wii discs :<

it okay, i will try looking for some modded usbloader gx !
i have to find one that can play wii backups from SD xD

and oh supposedly CFG loder can load wii backups from SD , but i try to make the wii backups show up and yet they never do !

only NGC backups show up in CFG.
hmm, will also look for different versions of CFG then i guess.

Edit: hot damn ! they show up now ! the idea/trick was so simple, i only had to put the Wii games into another folder, i titled folder to wbfs and put my wii games in there, and my ngc are in games folder.

i will try loading wii from cfg now , wish me luck getting it to fullscreen !!
Edit: no fullscreen for me xD

i think it is most likely the games that do not want to stretch, i dont know what else.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Thank you for your kindness mate but it's not really a problem with difficulty or being stuck somewhere...time is being the main problem problem (and Splatoon). Real life is much more real than it used to be (decade(s) ago) when I could play to my hearth's content, without thinking about consequences or problems. :sad:
okey dokey :)

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
vWii is part of the Wii U, so i'd rather say it makes me love even more my Wii U :3

Also, it kind of a tradeoff, vWii has more interesting homebrew and limited PSOne emulation, but Wii U can emulate the Full Neo Geo and 2D arcade library while also having an official DS emulator.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Pokkén Tournament/Pokémon Tekken

The alternate title has always rubbed me the wrong way because "Pokémon Tekken" implies that it's like a crossover fighting games with characters of Tekken and Pokémon. I'm aware that Pokken in German means chickenpox or something and they didn't want to have the game associated with that but calling "Pokémon Tekken" was pretty stupid too.

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiUs are usually hooked to an HDTV (lcd/plasma/oled).

Non-HD games (Wii/NGC) look weird to me on an HDTV. So vWii will always feel like an afterthought to me and I cannot bring myself to like it more than WiiU mode.

Unless I hook my WiiU to a CRT. But that's what my real Wii is for.

AutumnWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Help how? I don't think i play online, cause i never knew how... :blink:
by giving away tips, an item's location, an enemy's location or an NPCs location...

(I didn't play online either, but you can join online missions... somehow, I mainly used the "scout" function to level-up faster)

Last edited by AutumnWolf,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by giving away tips, an item's location, an enemy's location or an NPCs location...

(I didn't play online either, but you can join online missions... somehow, I mainly used the "scout" function to level-up faster)
Guess i should have been playing with you. I really should have not played this alone to be honest. :lol:

Reactions: AutumnWolf

AutumnWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Guess i should have been playing with you. I really should have not played this alone to be honest. :lol:
Wait, I remeber now...
I did play online once with a friend

The online missions are limited to the area where the selected mission takes place (A force field appears surrounding the area)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I remeber now...
I did play online once with a friend

The online missions are limited to the area where the selected mission takes place (A force field appears surrounding the area)
I wouldn't know, didn't try, but if it help level me up faster, i could. Just if anyone maybe actually wanted to. :P

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Vwii more there are better home brew mods..
Vwii has better emulators ..
Vwii (aka Wii) has better games plus heck there easier to grab ..go on pc get game drag drop onto USB hide with ustealth go into WiiU back into Vwii into USB loader GX and wala done...
not all that mambo jumbo we have to do with WiiU which isn't possible if you happen to have a tiny SD -_-

WiiU I bought all my games I adored and wanted ...
now that I want to try some other games I had doubts about I find you need a dang sd card (a large one) ON TOP of a USB yea I would of thought somebody would of ported usbloader GX that program was awesome ..
Now I'm just waiting for somebody to solve that issue ..
Vwii is just better ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE