Hacking Emulation Gaming Homebrew Oldies PS1/2 Homebrew app Any way to disable speed-up button combo in Adrenaline without recompiling?

CaseyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to rotate the camera left while toggling through the map view in FFVII on my Vita, it triggers the L1+Select speed-up command unwantedly. This makes just basic navigation a patience-testing chore of actively being cautious and alert that I don't press both at the same time. The only answers I can find online say you have to recompile the entire Adrenaline app, something I don't have the technological expertise nor stress tolerance to study up for. Is there really no other way besides downgrading to an older, inferior version from 2018 before this feature was implemented (extremely unideal)?

Why do so many independent software devs make things that should be simple menu toggles these unnecessary advanced-user chores, anyway? I'm tired of wearily having to expect troubleshooting these baffling design choices that no one warns you about when using homebrewed consoles...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.etonline.com/daniel-radcliffe-reacts-to-harry-potter-reboot-series-offers-advice-excl...