ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigation (2): Prosecutor's Path FINAL [RELEASE]

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
Why tempers never read OP before posting ?
d) Using Desmune version 0.9.10 seem to make make many screen go to black. Because this bug
only happens in this version of Desmune, I believe it’s emulator related and we can not
do anything. So play it in version 0.9.9.

leshracbelmont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sirs, you've done an amazing work. I can't thank you enough...! I enjoyed beyond words the first patch of the first two cases, now to have the complete game translated is awesome. Thank you, this is one of the most auspicated translation projects ever! :grog:

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just finished the game. Was a bit disappointed with the ending, thanks capcom. I think I shouldn't have started the game before the translation was completed.

The translation work was phenomenal though.
So thank you translation team for doing an awesome job!

bromanbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, you guys are amazing! Thank you so much for translating AAI2!!!! Great work on it!

Secondly (slight case 3 spoilers/miner AA1 spoiler)
Currently in case 3, and AAI2 sure paints von Karma as being way more despicable then in the past. He wasn't nearly this ruthless in Phoenix Wright, and he seemed kind of nice in his AA1 cameo. After seeing this, I'm surprised Badd was so lenient towards Edgeworth in AA1, lol.

pineapplez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone, thanks for the years of hard work. Unfortunately since I'm a noob with technology I don't know how to patch the file correctly with xdelta UI. What do I put for the "Source File" and "Output File?" For the OF I've tried putting the rom and the patch for both the "Patch" and "Source File", but it gives an error saying "The file can't be located." Any suggestions?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• extinfo.dat_infolib.dat.zip
    238.6 KB · Views: 138

hawawa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I created an account for the sole purpose of getting help for this awesome game. My emulation skills are limited and I've patched files before, but, I can't get this to work, the two patch files provided are files I can't unzip, they are tar and rar files and I have no way of getting access to them, I saw a cheatcode to translate it to English without the patch, but I can't get that to work either (I'm using no$) can anybody help me, I REALLY want to play this.

EDIT: I see that the cheat code is only for the gibberish problem which I can address. But for now I just need help patching this or accessing the files provided

thebutz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pineapplez: For source file you must put the original rom. For patch, obviously you put the patch file. For output file, you define it yourself. I named it "AAI2 Patched.nds". You don't select any existing file into the output file box.

Hawawa: To open a rar file, you need the program WinRAR. Tar.gz is for macs. You can get WinRAR at http://www.rarlab.com/ . You might want to keep it around because .rar files are pretty common. Now have fun with this great game. Oh, and for the cheat code, I didnt find it necesary to use with desmume 0.9.9, so try it without first.

hawawa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pineapplez: For source file you must put the original rom. For patch, obviously you put the patch file. For output file, you define it yourself. I named it "AAI2 Patched.nds". You don't select any existing file into the output file box.

Hawawa: To open a rar file, you need the program WinRAR. Tar.gz is for macs. You can get WinRAR at http://www.rarlab.com/ . You might want to keep it around because .rar files are pretty common. Now have fun with this great game. Oh, and for the cheat code, I didnt find it necesary to use with desmume 0.9.9, so try it without first.

well thanks to you I was able to get the proper patcher and I I know how to use the ups, but I still can't patch the two files together, I have a Japanese rom and the patch (both the patcher and the patch are xdelta) when I attempt to patch I get the message unhandled exception has occurred in your application. Also while I was able to open the patcher with WinRAR, I cant open the actual patch. Any more advice? Would REALLY appreciate it

EDIT: Never Mind Fixed it, you must select manual download instead of automatic at the patch

rekii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all I'd really like to thank the team behind the patch, it's an incredibly good translation and I often found myself forgetting that it wasn't an official release. I'm also really glad that I was able to finally play this game, it's been really, really good so far.

I only really had one problem, and it's pretty minor. It's the phrasing of a line said at the end of Part 1 of Part 5. Edgeworth goes, "He might have just went back home." It was just really awkward sounding. Maybe "He might have just gone back home." might have been better? It's super minor but since it's a beta patch I thought I'd make a note of it.

Again, thank you so much for the patch!

thebutz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thanks to you I was able to get the proper patcher and I I know how to use the ups, but I still can't patch the two files together, I have a Japanese rom and the patch (both the patcher and the patch are xdelta) when I attempt to patch I get the message unhandled exception has occurred in your application. Also while I was able to open the patcher with WinRAR, I cant open the actual patch. Any more advice? Would REALLY appreciate it

EDIT: Never Mind Fixed it, you must select manual download instead of automatic at the patch

Well glad to see you figured it out. But here is an important tip for you in the future. Every time you visit a filehost site like the one that was hosting the patch, always make sure to take a look before selecting download. The "automatic downloads" option will get the filehost's proprietary downloader software which can you can generally consider to be detrimental to your computer. Not quite viruses but they are unnecessary and may slow down your system. The real download will appear somewhere on the page and it is often hard to see. Sometimes this option may appear as a box already checked that you have to uncheck to get the real download. Or sometimes it will be a big "download" graphic at the top, with the real download in small letters at the bottom. Just take a look before you download and if it gets you an exe with a weird name then you have the wrong one. This information may save you some trouble cleaning your computer of malware in the future.

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THX for the hard work on this Translation really love the Ace series and appreciate everything that goes into letting us enjoy all these Gems :yaynds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!