ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigation (2): Prosecutor's Path FINAL [RELEASE]

zenaufa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This is a great translation :D it's really awesome to see that we can play Investigation 2 in english language XD

i want to ask about something,when i play cases 1-3 version,i never encounter this bug,but after i apply cases 1-5 patch this is happening :(

whenever the save game screen poped it show like this and hangs

Screenshot_2014-06-21-21-02-24.png

this happen when i save from start menu or after chapter,i play this on my phone with drastic emulator,have tried to redownload game,patch,and tryed both xdelta and beat version,but this still occured ._.

*ps : sorry for bad english

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is a great translation :D it's really awesome to see that we can play Investigation 2 in english language XD

i want to ask about something,when i play cases 1-3 version,i never encounter this bug,but after i apply cases 1-5 patch this is happening :(

whenever the save game screen poped it show like this and hangs

View attachment 8551

this happen when i save from start menu or after chapter,i play this on my phone with drastic emulator,have tried to redownload game,patch,and tryed both xdelta and beat version,but this still occured ._.

*ps : sorry for bad english
Well, you could try the save state option in the emulator I guess, that should do it.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

woutervanesch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well,the problem is,this also occured at save screen after chapter complete,so if i keep playing and have finished one chapter,it could't save or advance because of this

Also, the newest version of DraStic does NOT have this problem. You should remove your savestates, and all the other data of the old version (clear data in the apps menu), update it to the latest version, and START OVER, this is important.

Bless the fast-forward function, and it works!
All the bugs should be gone now, playing it as we speak, and it's flawless

(Buy the damn emulator, it's great and it's worth it)

Credits to mattxx3120 for the solution!

feyder

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I know lots of people answered this a lot already, but I can't figure out how to turn the text from gibberish to English. @__@

I'm using the no$gba emulator linked earlier in the thread, and tried the code also posted in the thread, but it's still not working.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I know lots of people answered this a lot already, but I can't figure out how to turn the text from gibberish to English. @__@

I'm using the no$gba emulator linked earlier in the thread, and tried the code also posted in the thread, but it's still not working.
Try using Desmume 0.9.9? That's supposed to work properly, I think.

zenaufa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Also, the newest version of DraStic does NOT have this problem. You should remove your savestates, and all the other data of the old version (clear data in the apps menu), update it to the latest version, and START OVER, this is important.

Bless the fast-forward function, and it works!
All the bugs should be gone now, playing it as we speak, and it's flawless

(Buy the damn emulator, it's great and it's worth it)

Credits to mattxx3120 for the solution!

Thank you very much :D i've buy drastic but because i have change my rom since long time ago,i forgot that i back up the app with super backup so google update don't tell me that there's an update XD well,it's time to redownload my drastic and play the game :D

Edit : AWW YIIIIS~ :D thank you so much XD it's been long time since i dont update many of my apps :/

Screenshot_2014-06-22-04-33-55.png

Bob_Squob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some problems with the patch. I downloaded Desmume 9.10 and a Rom for GK2, and it plays fine in Japanese. I'm on a Mac so I downloaded MultiPatch and the BEAT version of the patch, and successfully added the patch to the Rom. However, when I try to open the program through Unrar it says that it's not RAR archive, so I can't actually get to the patch. Any advice?

woutervanesch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you very much :D i've buy drastic but because i have change my rom since long time ago,i forgot that i back up the app with super backup so google update don't tell me that there's an update XD well,it's time to redownload my drastic and play the game :D

Edit : AWW YIIIIS~ :D thank you so much XD it's been long time since i dont update many of my apps :/

View attachment 8556

I PM'ed te solution to the author, hope he features it in the OP

Reactions: zenaufa

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if my feedback is useful to anyone, but I have another minor complaint about the language. Still in case 2, the following subsequent lines seem off to me:
We were all under the impression that the person in this video was Knightley.
But, it's his cell after all. Why would it be anyone else.
It could be that I'm wrong, since I'm not a native English speaker, but the "but" seems to suggest a contrast, while it's not actually there.

A few hours earlier in the same chapter, when examining
Knightley's memo, the note with the chess pieces
for the first time, there seems to be a minor graphical glitch. It's hard to describe, but when the screen went black, I saw a faint outline of what I think are the graphical elements that were replaced for the translation.

Edit: in the first investigation with little thief, missing applies are described as "feed", while that should be "food" I think.

Edit: and moments later, Kay says "as the force to ...", which I think should be "has the force to ..."

Unknown Lam

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks a lot! Nothing I can do but to enjoy the complete English translation of this wonderful game!

I hope more and more gamers notice this post~

lapatateinc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to say that I'm very impressed.
I'm playing on Android with DraStic and it's pretty much flawless from now on. If I gave the patched game to a friend, they would probably never notice that it is fan-made.
Great job, that's all I can say.

TheKingOfKings

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I guess 'm doing something wrong. I have downloaded both patch files for Beat and Xdelta, and when I try to extract them Winrar and 7zip both tell me they are corrupt. I'm so close to GK2, someone please help!

So it turns out insanity was the correct choice, and doing the same thing over and over worked out. The 5th time I tried to download the Xdelta patch it actually worked. I have no idea why the others are corrupt, as they have the same file size. Whatever, I got me GK2!

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That text problem was easily fixed for me after I put in the nds bios and firmware that hackotedelaplagu suggested, the odd graphics jumping is still there however.

Very strange, I gone ahead and patched the game, and did not got this on no$zoomer + 2.6a , 2.7a / 2.7b

If the Game is patched correctly its 68.1 MB

So the AR code might not be needed, who took the screen shot ?

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been playing the past few days on the Super Card DS ONE and it is flawless. I want to thank Auryn and the rest of the translators who accomplished this. Not only did you all translated this, this was localized in the same style as the official games. The personality and writting style of each of the old characters matches perfectly to the other games, and the quirks and regionalisms of the new characters are very well done. I am only on case 2, but the highlight for me has been the southern drawl of Nicole Swift and the clever puns of Sebastian Debeste. I am astonished by the quality of this patch. I know I am just a random interent commenter, but as a fan of the Ace Attorney series, you all have done someting incredible with this translation. I can't wait to get back home and continue playing. Thank you all for the hard work and I hope that his won't be the last work I will have the pleasure of reading!

Reactions: Lycan911

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone