1. codezer0

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

United States
    Glad that you're doing well, Auryn

Well, was wondering if anyone else was having the problem where text was basically garbled launching the game from TwilightMenu, seeing as all my DS flash carts are dead, and basically down to that as my only way to play. The link for endcrypt provided in the OP just leads to a "server not found" error. :(

Last edited by codezer0, Sep 20, 2020
  2. 1c155623f3

1c155623f3 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I don't know if any of the team will still read this, but this is absolutely amazing. There's no words to describe such amazing work. I just played through the game, and with it I've played all the AA games for the DS. Thank you.

3. bastedkani

bastedkani Newbie
    Newcomer

Slovakia
    So I tried to extract the sound file from the patched ROM but after extracting them and looking through them thoroughly I've only managed to find only 4.
    Is there a reason why some of the voicelines were missing? Or was I looking at the wrong place?

4. diremoth11

diremoth11 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    the um, link still goes to filetrip.
    what i mean is when i click the "new link" it sends me to a download part of gbatemp. i then click the download button and it sends me to filetrip
    pls help

Last edited by diremoth11, Jan 28, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Investigation, Prosecutors, [RELEASE]