D4YN0 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I just registered here to thank you.

DMSalesman likes this.
  2. Toady231

Toady231 Intellectual saviour of the masses

United Kingdom
    bit of a long shot but can anyone provide me with some details on how to get the save feature to work with twilight++ as it keeps freezing when i try to save it.

3. lendunistus

lendunistus Newbie
    Newcomer

Estonia
    Hey! So when I use TwiLightmenu++ to run the game, it triggers the AP. Now, when I try to apply the anti-piracy patch in MultiPatch, the XDelta AP patch complains about the patch not being meant for the game and when I try to apply the BEAT AP patch, MultiPatch complains about the patch being broken. How do I make the XDelta patch work in MultiPatch???

4. FrankenMan

FrankenMan Member
    Newcomer

Does anyone have the link to the BEAT patch? Filetrip's servers closed permanently and the xdelta patch doesn't work (patched file is smaller than original rom and doesn't boot).

5. Kirbeat

Kirbeat Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Please, someone help me

6. Kirbeat

Kirbeat Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Please, someone help me

7. Wuigi

Wuigi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Last edited by Wuigi, Aug 10, 2019
    Kirbeat likes this.
  8. Kirbeat

Kirbeat Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    @Wuigi THANKS, that is SUPER helpful, contact with @Auryn to talk about the link to prevent others like me to have the problem that i have.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So, now i need to download the patchers, xdelta and BEAT, right, but i am in mac and in the post say that mac users use multipatch?
    Someone can say to me what use?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Forget it, I patched it via multipatch using the xdelta patch and it works perfectly, THANKS TO @Auryn AND @Wuigi !

9. Fel

Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

If you click on downloads at the top of the page (next to Ask!), it should have all of Filetrip mirrored. Minus some stuff people uploaded for their personal use, rather than patches/saves etc.

10. Wolf227

Wolf227 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So excited to play, Thank you so much <3

Last edited by Wolf227, Aug 11, 2019
  11. watanetsuko

watanetsuko Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Should I apply an AP patch to the clean file before applying the translation patch or just use the translation patch?

12. goosteh

goosteh Newbie
    Newcomer

Lithuania
    I did everything according to darkrai87's guide, but no matter what order I patch the files the english patch insists on trimming the ROM. Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

13. cloudlinkin

cloudlinkin Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Any way to keep the original japanese voices?

14. MercusMassacre

MercusMassacre Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Ummm... Can I get this somewhere in 2020? Filetrip died, so...

15. nxwing

nxwing TYPE-MOON Enthusiast

Philippines
    Reuploaded it to the download center. Get it here

16. woody565

woody565 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Dont mind this message

have a nice day

Last edited by woody565, Jul 4, 2020
  17. celltf

celltf Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I was just wondering, can the patch still be updated if an error is found? Because I found one in Case 3 when talking to Delicia.

18. Auryn

OP Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Swaziland
    Hi guys, I am still around. I was one of the lucky ones when the corona crisis started because i had just signed a contract for a new job and even if because of corona i had to delay the start of it, i am working full time and actually just finished the "the 3 months test phase" in this job. I am on it to stay until the bitter end :P

I actually didn't know about Filetrip and actually didn't think that somebody still cared about this game but it seems i was wrong so:
    I updated the links on the first post to the new GBATEMP files.

I am thinking about starting a TikTok channel with the name "Grumpy old man" (yes, that's me) where i complain about all the things so let me start here.

1) To the people asking about links or how to patch: AAI2 is a text novel with a lot of text so please, take 2 minutes more to read the first post, read the "read me" in the patch or the search function / google. Most of the question can be answered like that and as bonus, you don't have to wait for anybody to answer in here.

2) To people like @celltf that want to "correct errors": thanks for wanting to help but the patch is 5 years old, the group is no more and sorry if i am straight but.....if my memory is served, it's was about 50K downloads for the patch 1-3, 30K+50K for the 1-5 patch and more or less the same amount for the V2 version .....and this numbers are from the downloads in Filetrip alone.
    The patch has been released by me example on Romhacking.net where i don't have a download counter and mirrored / reposted / hosted by many others in many other places and without counting the places where you can get the patched rom (even if we say clearly in the read me that we don't want that) in internet sites or torrents &Co that probably have even more downloads than the patch itself.
    There are not many people that reported errors in the text (I would say a 3 digit number of an estimated 6-7 digits downloads) and most of them, actually said that not even the official releases had typos and such so i would say that the errors that are still in the game, contribute to the charm and "continuity" of the serie and because of that, we / I don't have any plans to correct them.

As a side note, I posted some images a while ago from the android version of the game that is being worked on by another group based on this patch / work.
    The info that i had at the time was that they wanted to rework the text so maybe you can wait for that version (i actually don't know if they are still working on it or if it is already released). From experience with AA translations in the past, i would say it's dead but I am not involved or following it.

For the anti piracy protection: it has always been a chase between the systems and the copy cards and or emulators. This will never change and as the group is no more, there is nobody that can follow the evolution of the emulators, cards or what ever. You need to find a solution yourself.... sorry.

Anyway, I would like to thank all the people that still are complimenting, thanking and actually playing the patch / game even after this long time. You can't even imagine how nice feeling it gives me and actually it make me want to translate other games but sadly work take a lot of time and make me tired (you know that i am not so young anymore :P ) and i spend my free time playing games and streaming.

Stay healthy and safe

Last edited by Auryn, Sep 2, 2020
  19. celltf

celltf Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I totally understand, Auryn. Like you said, it's been 5 years. And it's not like the official AA localizations don't have typos (just look at Dual Destinies). I remember seeing 3 typos in the translation for Prosecutor's Path. Considering how much text there is in the game, I think that's pretty darn good. I just figured, if there was any interest in correcting them, I would offer them up. You guys did a really great job with the translation though IMO. I wish I had played it sooner. The best thing I can say is that I legitimately forgot at times I wasn't playing an official AA localization.

20. leanne_livermoore

Newcomer

France
    Hey i'm new here, and i'm french, and i'd like to create a french translation. But when i try to search google only tells me how to put an existing patch, so could you help me ? I dont really know where to start...

21. Balderdash

Balderdash Newbie
    Newcomer

Antarctica
    Can somebody confirm if the new links are working? They both display "Download Now (via external site)" buttons, which redirect to Filetrip's 404 page. Am I missing something?

I'm talking about these two:
    aceattorneyinvestigation_prosecutorpathxdeltapatch.33066/
    aceattorneyinvestigation_prosecutorpathbeatpatch.33067/

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Investigation, Prosecutors, [RELEASE]