A couple of great t-shirts for the old-school gamers...

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great shirts with TWO classic icons on each:

Centipede Shirt...

Adventure Shirt...

Centipede-Far-Out.jpg

Centipede-Close-Up.jpg

Adventure-Close-Up.jpg

Adventure-Far-Out.jpg

1) The Centipede itself:

The image of the iconic Centipede depicted on this shirt is the actual ARTWORK from the Atari Centipede arcade cabinet. This monstrosity looks vicious and invites everybody to step up to the plate and have their "wand" shafted up their (CENSORED). The other icon on this shirt is the oh-so-famous Atari logo, with the Centipede slithering onto and enveloping it with its deadly presence. Excellent combo for a shirt like this, and an excellent image to show off your love for the old-school gaming that this shirt exhibits.

2) Ah yes, ADVENTURE and the horrifying DUCK DRAGON!!!

Excellent image, I got the black one (with the red Dragon & "Adventure" type font) because it's very reminiscent to the Atari VCS (2600) controller itself. All black with just a little red. I'll be the first to say that the Dragon is 99% accurate albeit missing one pixel around the eye. Nevertheless it's an awesome t-shirt and that missing pixel is not a deal breaker by any means.

I'd say that the screen job on these shirts is a bit "rubbery". That's the only way I know how it feels and how to describe it. Overall, however, the artwork (that is, the screen job) is terrific, and feels like it's not going to have any problems in a washer and dryer for a multitude of cycles (but don't quote me on that).

Don't be surprised if these shirts gets a slew of compliments, comments, and questions from others like, "where'd you buy that shirt?"

2) The cotton shirt these images are applied to are solid shirts. Not too thin and not too thick. At the end of the day, you're getting an overall quality shirt, so I hope you cats get something out of this review.

Bottom Line: These are awesome shirts that any old-school gamer will love.

5/5*****!!!

Just my 2 cents.
banger.gif

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are so retro, great find. :hrth:

FUCKIN' A!!!

banana.gif

Post automatically merged:

i found an old space channel 5 shirt. legit from the initial merch push. i REALLY hope they were right with the sizing tho!

Haven't heard from/about THAT GAME in ages!!! Sega/Dreamcast, yes???

Reactions: SylverReZ

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup! i have part 2 on steam, and have the ost on my phone/pc.

I still have my Sega Dreamcast. It's the SEGA SPORTS EDITION, which basically means that it's BLACK. Very nice unit!

The true fall of the DC is its controller (plus its early release almost a year ahead of the PS2). Years after SONY upped the game with the Dual Shock, Sega comes out with a controller that still only has one analog stick. But I still have mine, I have (among others) Ferrari F355 Challenge, which is NOTORIOUSLY DIFFICULT.
Kiss Psycho Circus, which didn't get much love from gamers or critics but I thought it was awesome.
Bang! Gunship Elite - mind blowing when I got it, but it's still inferior to COLONY WARS.
Sonic Adventure, SoulCalibur, JSFR, and a bunch of others I cannot recall (it's been sitting in its box in my closet for ages).

But great stuff all around!!!

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0648.jpeg

Still have my sonic 3D blast but unfortunately I wore it as a work shirt and it’s a bit hit looking now but can’t pain myself to get rid of it. Think that one came with game. Not sure can sure how I acquired the dk64 cause I’ve had for so long. Wish they still gave out gems like these with some games

Last edited by Tri-Z,

bassviolet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have my Sega Dreamcast. It's the SEGA SPORTS EDITION, which basically means that it's BLACK. Very nice unit!

The true fall of the DC is its controller (plus its early release almost a year ahead of the PS2). Years after SONY upped the game with the Dual Shock, Sega comes out with a controller that still only has one analog stick. But I still have mine, I have (among others) Ferrari F355 Challenge, which is NOTORIOUSLY DIFFICULT.
Kiss Psycho Circus, which didn't get much love from gamers or critics but I thought it was awesome.
Bang! Gunship Elite - mind blowing when I got it, but it's still inferior to COLONY WARS.
Sonic Adventure, SoulCalibur, JSFR, and a bunch of others I cannot recall (it's been sitting in its box in my closet for ages).

But great stuff all around!!!
i remember i nearly bought a DC controller at a thrift store! i didn't get it bc i was broke at the time (was still in high school at the time lol)

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i remember i nearly bought a DC controller at a thrift store! i didn't get it bc i was broke at the time (was still in high school at the time lol)

If you still have your DC, you can find those controllers for dirt cheap on eBay. Not that you didn't know that, but I mentioni it anyway. :)

View attachment 442918
Still have my sonic 3D blast but unfortunately I wore it as a work shirt and it’s a bit hot looking now but can’t pain myself to get rid of it. Think that one came with game. Not sure can sure how I acquired the dk64 cause I’ve had for so long. Wish they still gave out gems like these with some games

That is fucking AWESOME!!!

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/PMCaXL2sGpc?si=jAKEK_yJL318jk17 lol