United States
vergilite said:
Vidboy10 said:
Cool story bro

ROFLCOPPTER
rofl.gif
+1

Is she hot?
yes- GO FOR IT! (it only gets worse after 18 hits)
no- Why are you wasting your time?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing like your best friend knowing you want to doink his sister. Considering most of my good friends who have younger sisters I've known for years (and thusly since their little sisters were, you know, little) it would be creepy.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Guild McCommunist said:
Nothing like your best friend knowing you want to doink his sister.

QUOTE(vergilite @ Aug 28 2009, 10:48 AM) its not my friends sister, i stated in the first post that it was my friends younger sisters FRIEND, so no friendship will ruined.

crono999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"its not my friends sister, i stated in the first post that it was my friends younger sisters FRIEND"
wacko.gif

So you want to date someones 14 years old freind????
unsure.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah yeah, I know. 20 dating 14 is too much. I even agree. But you tell him that, and he says he doesn't care. It's illegal, yeah, but he doesn't care, and it's kinda just settled with everyone in my town. Of course, if he ever pissed you off, you could report him or something. But he's my friend, so that's not gonna happen. They're both happy, so whatever. It's better he dates a decent girl like her than his ex. While she may have been 18, she completely ran him into the ground - cheated on him, he spent every cent on her, etc. At least his new girlfriend has some class.
tongue.gif

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Surely there are much more appropriate sites you could have asked...but anyway it only seems like the gap is 1&1/2 years so you should be fine, go for it and if you crash and burn you didn't know her that well so who cares!

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go for it buddy.
Age difference is highly contextual.

People care when 18yr-olds date 14 year-old...but what about 54 dating 50? Nope.
22 dating 18? Nope.

The difference in age becomes less and less important as you both grow older.

Right now, people are done flipping out that my wife is nine years older than I am.....(blame the Asian Factor©!)

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what's wrong with it. My grandfather married when he was 39 (he's passed away now) to my grandmother who was 21.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well when you become 18 dating a 20, 30, 40, or even a 50 year old is acceptable well strange at 50 but acceptable. I only have a problem when some 20+ year old is dating a 13-14 year old completely gross, distasteful, and unacceptable.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ca_michelbach said:
Surely there are much more appropriate sites you could have asked...but anyway it only seems like the gap is 1&1/2 years so you should be fine, go for it and if you crash and burn you didn't know her that well so who cares!

maybe but i see her ALOT while at my friends as she is like best friends with my friends sister so yeah i see her alot and if i were to crash and burn not only would it be quite weird to see her but god would my mates take the piss out of me
frown.gif

EDIT: ok iv decided to take it slow and give very suttle hints and see if she is intrested if not then well il back off
sleep.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Well when you become 18 dating a 20, 30, 40, or even a 50 year old is acceptable well strange at 50 but acceptable. I only have a problem when some 20+ year old is dating a 13-14 year old completely gross, distasteful, and unacceptable.
Now while we view it as distasteful, unacceptable, etc... it's no different than if they're older. I mean, once his girlfriend is 20 and he is 26, nobody's gonna care at all. So why should they at this age? I know I'm being hypocritical as I think it's kinda weird myself, but it still shouldn't be. If it won't be weird 10 years down the road, why should it be weird now?

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i honestly would rather you avoid trying to flirt with her...but if it can't be helped...just be careful where you are heading b/c I am the 19 year old falling for the 15 year old T.T (i'm no pedo, but she really caught my hearts
frown.gif
)

Posts merged

Skyline969 said:
Hop2089 said:
Now while we view it as distasteful, unacceptable, etc... it's no different than if they're older. I mean, once his girlfriend is 20 and he is 26, nobody's gonna care at all. So why should they at this age? I know I'm being hypocritical as I think it's kinda weird myself, but it still shouldn't be. If it won't be weird 10 years down the road, why should it be weird now?

High school years compared to adult years are pretty dramatic...

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Skyline969 said:
I know I'm being hypocritical as I think it's kinda weird myself, but it still shouldn't be. If it won't be weird 10 years down the road, why should it be weird now?
I don't think it's really a matter of whether it's "weird," really. It's because 14 year old people generally don't make smart decisions compared to 24 year olds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice