14 Year Old Attempts to Rape, then Kills Mother for Taking Away Call of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wondered about the rape part until I clicked the link to the original story... Then I was forced to admit the mom was somewhat hot, I mean you wouldn't confuse her for a super model but she was not bad looking by any means.

Sounds like the whole family was way messed up and didn't need access to violent media or actual fire arms.

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This has nothing to do with video games. The kid was a ticking time bomb. If it hadn't been taking away the video game, something else would have set him off.

That kid is a real piece of shit.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the video game had nothing to do with it

It took you 4 pages to reply to me post.
*claps* congrats!
I expected to be quoted far sooner.

And yes it did.
OP clearly states that the mother took away the COD game from the kid.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
14 year old playing a killing simulator for 8 hours a day but there's no way his behavior was effected. There's no way he was desensitized. If media effected behavior then they'd probably ban smoking in movies, oh wait they did ban smoking in movies.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
14 year old playing a killing simulator for 8 hours a day but there's no way his behavior was effected. There's no way he was desensitized. If media effected behavior then they'd probably ban smoking in movies, oh wait they did ban smoking in movies.

Even if games had something to do with this, it was minor and it sure as hell didnt pull the trigger. Everyone feels violence towards some sort of authority at some point in life, its acting on it that seperates us from the animals. If this kid thought that CoD was worth killing the only person in his life he could ever say truly cared for him, then that was his choice. Its the same as a man killing another man for the coin in his pocket, the coin enticed him, but when it came down to it, the man ultimately choose to kill the other for it.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did he rape her in a sexual way, or is it just that he is 14 and plays lots of CoD so that he says rape instead of owned/pwned?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I don't really lurk around since I don't have a lot of free time. Thanks for being friendly to the new guy that can't read all the forums at the same time ♥
tumblr_ls401s1nlj1r317bvo1_250.gif

You don't even need to lurk, the EoF is well recognized and like every forum has a General Off Topic board.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My little brother has been FPSs since about 6, and he's now 13.
I've been playing FPSs since about 10 and I'm now 21.

Neither of us have violent outbursts.
Neither of us have raped people.
Neither of us have been desensitized to real life, "in our face" violence by these games.

There's a notable difference between being some Joe who is otherwise a responsible, reasonable, fairly sane individual who has been playing games a large portion of his life, violent or otherwise, and has not been affected by it than someone who has been playing the same but has some kind of mental or behavioral disorder.

Just because peanut butter causes fatal allergic reactions in a percentage of the population does not mean it does for everyone. See what I am getting at?

Reactions: The Milkman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs