14 Year Old Attempts to Rape, then Kills Mother for Taking Away Call of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is probably why he opted for a loaded firearm.
Exactly the point..
Gretchen Crooks' bullet-riddled body was found stretched out on a coach. Her pajama top was undone and she was naked from the waist down, Halbach said in court. The woman was not breathing
Hence the word "attempt" in the title.

You didn't even read the article? :rolleyes:

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly the point..
Gretchen Crooks' bullet-riddled body was found stretched out on a coach. Her pajama top was undone and she was naked from the waist down, Halbach said in court. The woman was not breathing
I understand what you're saying, but I still don't believe that the attempted rape was post mortem. In this modern day era of shocking and horrific news stories, if a boy attempted to defile his dead mother's corpse that detail would be in the story; probably in the headline.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, humans, killing people for the littlest things.

And who the fuck would ever want to rape their mom, rape your friends instead, at least.
But you probably don't have any, still no excuse to try and rape her.

Killing is way over the top here.I mean, when I was a kid I would have rather jumping into a dirty old lake then to even smack my mom.
I would get a BEATING for even being disrespectful.Blame the parents.

you leave incest hentai out of this

Laughing my ass out!

Camplord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Oh, humans, killing people for the littlest things.

And who the fuck would ever want to rape their mom, rape your friends instead, at least.But you probably don't have any, still no excuse to try and rape her.

Killing is way over the top here.I mean, when I was a kid I would have rather jumping into a dirty old lake then to even smack my mom.
I would get a BEATING for even being disrespectful.Blame the parents.

"rape your friends instead"?
Man...that's as screwed up as any other sort of rape. He should just have jumped from a bridge or something to quell the rage.

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
"rape your friends instead"?
Man...that's as screwed up as any other sort of rape. He should just have jumped from a bridge or something to quell the rage.

I'm laughing at your response XD

instability is not something you should take lightly, it can't be controlled easily and you might refuse to control it too.Even I get a little unstable, into my hyper mode, it takes like 2 minutes to calm down.

Yes, I would prefer to raping my friends instead of my MOTHER.Not like I have any friends either, since I'm a geek and there isn't any of them around here lol.

Camplord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I'm laughing at your response XD

instability is not something you should take lightly, it can't be controlled easily and you might refuse to control it too.Even I get a little unstable, into my hyper mode, it takes like 2 minutes to calm down.

Yes, I would prefer to raping my friends instead of my MOTHER.Not like I have any friends either, since I'm a geek and there isn't any of them around here lol.

Well...its true instability isn't something you can control, hence the word. You said it, he can´t control himself, okay, just like you i created the alternate scenario of him throwing himself off a bridge, the same way you created the one raping "his friends". My point was raping others is just the same as screwed.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty screwed up. Anyone knows what the penalty is going to be for the kid?
Guilty of second degree murder, innocent on the attempted rape charge. He will go before a judge again at 18 to be re-evaluated, but must remain in a juvenile detention facility in the meantime.

tl; dr 4 years in juvie plus a do-over. Ok, now we can rage.

Camplord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Guilty of second degree murder, innocent on the attempted rape charge. He will go before a judge again at 18 to be re-evaluated, but must remain in a juvenile detention facility in the meantime.

tl; dr 4 years in juvie plus a do-over. Ok, now we can rage.

Ugh...thanks for the update. We sure can rage now.

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well...its true instability isn't something you can control, hence the word. You said it, he can´t control himself, okay, just like you i created the alternate scenario of him throwing himself off a bridge, the same way you created the one raping "his friends". My point was raping others is just the same as screwed.

Oooooh, you mean it like that.Well if he wanted to actually get "revenge", he could have done something less dramatic.If you actually loved someone you wouldn't easily and simply kill her/or him especially without hesitation.He might have gotten pissed to the point where he actually wanted to kill her and did it, which I believe him actually doing it would mean that he got a condition beyond self-control and he can't help it.His parents should have noticed it YEARS ago, them not trying to do anything about it must mean they really don't care about him or don't care about that, or don't give him 'enough attention or love'; making him not give a fuck about them, and easily killing her.

Camplord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Oooooh, you mean it like that.Well if he wanted to actually get "revenge", he could have done something less dramatic.If you actually loved someone you wouldn't easily and simply kill her/or him especially without hesitation.He might have gotten pissed to the point where he actually wanted to kill her and did it, which I believe him actually doing it would mean that he got a condition beyond self-control and he can't help it.His parents should have noticed it YEARS ago, them not trying to do anything about it must mean they really don't care about him or don't care about that, or don't give him 'enough attention or love'; making him not give a fuck about them, and easily killing her.

I don't know about the hesitation part, since we weren't the ones who witnessed it. But yeah you are right, that kid was screwed WAY, way before the incident. The parents are at fault here: (1) A gun where a 14 year old kid lives? (2) Probably his notes reflected the troubles in his house (3) Like you said, no one cared about him.

Reactions: maniax300

Camplord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
"They were out close to 19 hours. It tells me it’s a very thinking jury. It’s a very discerning jury. They clearly found not guilty as far as the sexual assault on his mother was concerned. And secondly on second-degree murder."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.