Hacking 1.4 dsi

gotchapt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for this re-repost, but I can't find any updated topic about it. Search not working too well.

I bought a 1.4 baby blue dsi. Can I downgrade or is there a card that will work with 1.4 firmware?

What do I do?

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Many cards work with 1.4x, best bet I say is Acekard 2i, but I prefer TTDSi as it's cheaper and has good compatability with games under A12 unnofficial menu. R4i Gold is not bad either, but R4 clones are poorly praised.

Then again, wait a bit longer and you'll see Supercard DSTWO soon with GBA/Snes rom support (hopefully it's better than the crappy DS iplayer!)

D

Deleted_171835

gotchapt said:
Don't I need to update the Acekard 2i on another ds to be able to use it?
Yes.

Some online stores will have the option for them to update it.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Chaz. said:
Then again, wait a bit longer and you'll see Supercard DSTWO soon with GBA/Snes rom support (hopefully it's better than the crappy DS iplayer!)

The iPlayer was meant to show off the capabilities a DSi Flashcart could have. It was the first DS cart that could have a GBA Emulator. That pretty good. It could also run .avi videos. The iPlayer really was a big advancement in flashcards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn