DSi can’t read my R4 SDHC Dual Core

yveshana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an R4 SDHC Dual Core, a DSi 1.4.1U and a DS Lite. I used to play using the DSi and, after a month of not playing, the console didn’t recognize the cartridge anymore (as if there was no cartridge inserted). What I already tried:

1. Playing in the DS Lite. It didn’t read the R4 either.

2. I cleaned it with Isopropyl alcohol.

3. I did the paper trick. Opened the cartridge and taped a little piece of paper behind the contact. Nothing. Checked the contacts too, it's all clean and looks like new.

4. Formatted the SD card using SD Formatter and tried updating my old kernel. Nothing. The DSi is still not reading the cartridge.

5. Tried the BL2CK (r4dspro) kernel.

6. Tried a new micro SD cart.

I doubt it’s time bombed. I bought it used and it was working for a considerate amount of time (for the seller and for me). I really don’t know what else I could do. Is it savable? Any tips? I’m using my original backup because I know it worked.

Oh, one more thing. I know it’s not the DSi or the DS Lite. I have some original games and all of them work. I’m having the same problem with an Acekard 2i, but it never worked since I bought it, so I don’t know if it will be of any use.

Attachments

• r4 sdhc dualcore.png
    r4 sdhc dualcore.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto