Help

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the procedure, formatted the card and let the DS LITE start automatically, passed the files as indicated in the tutorial, and finally the files in that folder that you indicated, became the root of the SD:
View attachment 417669
Now it has changed a little, the screen has become completely white, how do I proceed with the 3rd step? What files do I need to put in the "Flashcart Loader" folder?

View attachment 417670
Put everything inside the "Acekard 2(i)" folder onto the SD root.

cehenriquesimoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I placed the files from the "Acekard 2(i)" folder inside the root of the SD card, it looked like this:
Sem título.png

However, when turning on the Nintendo DS Lite, the white screen persists.
I already left the initialization on automatic

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still no breakthrough? Sorry lad. Hmm.... It would appear to be a very recent r4, given the date on the label, yet that site mentioned (r4isdhc.hk) has been closed for quite some time: evidently an old flashcart with the addition of "2024", apparently to rejuvenate it in the eyes of foolish and reckless buyers.
Sorry, something obvious and repeated several times: before buying a flashcart, can't you search online if its kernel is readily available? Or read some reviews or opinions online from those who have already purchased it? With a quick search you will easily find that this r4 is being criticized and devalued by multiple users, and it is a titanic feat to find the corresponding kernel online.
By now the die is cast...🤷

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
For a redundancy check, did you make sure your microSD is formatted correctly?
ALWAYS BACKUP your µSD to a backup folder on your PC BEFORE formatting!!!
Format your µSD with the SDFormatter
Formatting options : Overwrite format

cehenriquesimoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Still no breakthrough? Sorry lad. Hmm.... It would appear to be a very recent r4, given the date on the label, yet that site mentioned (r4isdhc.hk) has been closed for quite some time: evidently an old flashcart with the addition of "2024", apparently to rejuvenate it in the eyes of foolish and reckless buyers.
Sorry, something obvious and repeated several times: before buying a flashcart, can't you search online if its kernel is readily available? Or read some reviews or opinions online from those who have already purchased it? With a quick search you will easily find that this r4 is being criticized and devalued by multiple users, and it is a titanic feat to find the corresponding kernel online.
By now the die is cast...🤷

Unfortunately I bought it without researching, I'm a layman. I'll keep trying.
Post automatically merged:

For a redundancy check, did you make sure your microSD is formatted correctly?
I formatted it in FAT 32, used the guiformat and SD Card Formatter, tested with both

I spent the day downloading the kernel, testing to see if anything works. Nothing until now.

Please don't link to random kernels that haven't been tested out with this card.

You have an R4DS Pro, TWL++ will work with these carts.
Follow the instructions here: https://wiki.ds-homebrew.com/twilightmenu/installing-flashcard
Not happy with the results, even though I tested two SDs, I took an old 2GB SD here, installed TWL++ again, AND IT WORKED!!!!!!
Would you know if this R4 doesn't support 32GB SD?
I was thinking about buying a new 32GB SD on Amazon to put in it. The problem was the SD itself. Now the question is, does this terrible R4 support 32GB?

SylverReZ

Last edited by cehenriquesimoes,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not happy with the results, even though I tested two SDs, I took an old 2GB SD here, installed TWL++ again, AND IT WORKED!!!!!!
Would you know if this R4 doesn't support 32GB SD?
I was thinking about buying a new 32GB SD on Amazon to put in it. The problem was the SD itself. Now the question is, does this terrible R4 support 32GB?

SylverReZ

Yes. This R4 card does support FAT32-formatted SD cards of up to 32GB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto