Help

cehenriquesimoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. Unfortunately, I ended up buying this R4 clone: "R4 SDHC Dual-Core "Revoloution". Would anyone have a working Kernel for it? I downloaded several here on the website, none of them worked. I'm going to use it on the DS Lite.
Below is the image of the R4 card. I'm from Brazil, it's very difficult to find this content here.

zQdi1QS.png

Post automatically merged:

SylverRez

Last edited by cehenriquesimoes,

cehenriquesimoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Following the tutorial, I formatted the 2 SD cards I have here, one 32g and one 2gb, the 2gb one is running on another old R4 I have here (this old R4 works normally, but only supports 2gb). On both screens, the screen was frozen at "Loading...", even after formatting following the tutorial, even using the 2 kernels available in this topic

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following the tutorial, I formatted the 2 SD cards I have here, one 32g and one 2gb, the 2gb one is running on another old R4 I have here (this old R4 works normally, but only supports 2gb). On both screens, the screen was frozen at "Loading...", even after formatting following the tutorial, even using the 2 kernels available in this topic
Remove the .dat files on the root, and try again. Does the screen change?

cehenriquesimoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I formatted the card again, passed the files from the first kernel you sent, deleted the .dat files, the black "Loading..." screen appeared. I repeated the procedure and used the other kernel provided above, the same black "Loading..." screen appeared.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I formatted the card again, passed the files from the first kernel you sent, deleted the .dat files, the black "Loading..." screen appeared. I repeated the procedure and used the other kernel provided above, the same black "Loading..." screen appeared.
Please post a photo of the back of the card.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: BigOnYa

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The root of the SD looked like this, after adding the files you provided above.
Your screenshot shows _DS_MENU.dat and _DSMENU.DAT . The earlier post referenced DS_MENU.dat and/or _DS_MENU.dat. These are not the same.

So what happens if you try renaming one of them to DS_MENU.DAT?

cehenriquesimoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm a layman, I managed the first part, moved: _nds, BOOT.NDS and roms. It got stuck on the "Loading..." screen. I went to the 2nd step, since my console is the DS Lite, it moves Autoboot to the flashcard, then I don't know which one to move. Here's the image for you to show me:
Sem título.png

In the third step, about Flashcart Loader, I also don't know which one to use, sorry for my ignorance. Here's the image:
Sem título2.png

Post automatically merged:

Your screenshot shows _DS_MENU.dat and _DSMENU.DAT . The earlier post referenced DS_MENU.dat and/or _DS_MENU.dat. These are not the same.

So what happens if you try renaming one of them to DS_MENU.DAT?
I carried out the test. I took the available kernel, formatted the card again and renamed the files, but the result is the black "Loading..." screen.

Last edited by cehenriquesimoes,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a layman, I managed the first part, moved: _nds, BOOT.NDS and roms. It got stuck on the "Loading..." screen. I went to the 2nd step, since my console is the DS Lite, it moves Autoboot to the flashcard, then I don't know which one to move. Here's the image for you to show me: View attachment 417664
In the third step, about Flashcart Loader, I also don't know which one to use, sorry for my ignorance. Here's the image:
View attachment 417665
"Autoboot\r4dspro.com" - copy those files INSIDE of the folder to the root of the SD card.

cehenriquesimoes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did the procedure, formatted the card and let the DS LITE start automatically, passed the files as indicated in the tutorial, and finally the files in that folder that you indicated, became the root of the SD:
View attachment 417669
Now it has changed a little, the screen has become completely white, how do I proceed with the 3rd step? What files do I need to put in the "Flashcart Loader" folder?

Sem título2.png

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto