Hacking 1.17a12 is OUT [New Firmware]

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You are right NFERNO. I think that the first step to obtaining next version of firmware from Ashley is to thank him properly. Instead of that most of the people don't care about autor, and just want to get their hands on his work.

denieru7, please send my regards to Ashley.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
O NOOO
the freaking idiots cracked the password
there distrabuting 1.17a12
on
http://www.ndstti.cn/download.html

i know i'ts a clone dstt but their steeling ashly's work!!!!
wacko.gif

ena44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question what is with the old save games there are 512kb but the new ones are 1mb are the old savegames work with the new frimware??
please help

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ena44 - they should work. I copied saves from dslinker (256kb size) and it worked like charm. DSTT firmware made it 512 or 1mb. Backup your saves and give it a try.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I think people here need to understand "its impossible to protect this unofficial kernel"...

But "ashley" can writte a message on the kernel,
and with that, everybody will see "ndstt.com or any other fake team, use the work from others..."

Or an other signature like "UNOFFICIAL WORK"...

A message "LOUD & CLEAR" for them, no?

wink.gif

00falcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT????!!!! DAM FUKING LAZY A**HOLES!!!! what the hell is wrong with them? ashley worked ever since they stop making the updates and i almost switched cards because of it.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use this firmware with YsMenu on an R4 and I must give my thanks, because the R4 would be dead without the work of these people. So thank you to Ashley for the firmware, Yasu for YsMenu, and the guys who made and modified R4YsAuto.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
00falcon said:
WHAT????!!!! DAM FUKING LAZY A**HOLES!!!! what the hell is wrong with them? ashley worked ever since they stop making the updates and i almost switched cards because of it.
Its fun to talk like you do... but do you have a true solution or you are just here to talk like that???
rolleyes.gif

shank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest patch notes say they fixed Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks:

* V1.17a12 (Dec 5,2009)
o Problems solved :
4527 - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (US)

However when I get to the train, I do not have train controls. Is this game not really fixed? or was something else fixed and this problem still remains? I'm not sure if the problem exists when using the latest firmware or if I did something wrong.

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shank said:

* V1.17a12 (Dec 5,2009)
o Problems solved :

However when I get to the train, I do not have train controls. Is this game not really fixed? or was something else fixed and this problem still remains? I'm not sure if the problem exists when using the latest firmware or if I did something wrong.
Make sure you're using an unpatched rom (clean dump). The earliest version of the Xenophobia patch was known to cause this problem.

shank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick responses.
I do have extinfo.dat (and infolib.dat and savlib.dat) in the TTmenu folder.

I'm using an R4 with YSMenu and dstt 1.17a12 firmware, hoping to run a clean rom (unpatched or uncracked).

The number 4527 caught my eye, since I noticed my test subject of LoZ:SP was 4506. I believe 4506 is actually the clean, uncracked dump, but it does not display train controls using my setup. So, I tested the one numbered 4527 and it appears to be a precracked rom. So, in essence the new dstt firmware added support for the cracked version but not the clean version?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shank said:
Thanks for the quick responses.
I do have extinfo.dat (and infolib.dat and savlib.dat) in the TTmenu folder.

I'm using an R4 with YSMenu and dstt 1.17a12 firmware, hoping to run a clean rom (unpatched or uncracked).

The number 4527 caught my eye, since I noticed my test subject of LoZ:SP was 4506. I believe 4506 is actually the clean, uncracked dump, but it does not display train controls using my setup. So, I tested the one numbered 4527 and it appears to be a precracked rom. So, in essence the new dstt firmware added support for the cracked version but not the clean version?
of course it fixed the clean version,why would they fix the fixed version if it was already fixed?
EDIT:Get a new rom

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
shank said:

* V1.17a12 (Dec 5,2009)
o Problems solved :

What CRC code you have for this game?

The US version work perfectly, use the savlib.dat for ZELDA to have 1024KB sav file

The EU version dont work... (no train control)

AnotherMuggle

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been occasionally checking ndstt.com site to see if they have created a new firmware for the DSTT.
Normally I am disappointed but tonight I see they have a new firmware available: "Refixed TTMenu Kernel v1.17a12, 2009-12-21 new Download"

I have just read through this entire thread... am I right in thinking that the whole password malarkey was an attempt to avoid what appears to have happened?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drwhojan said:
I don't know what fixes are in them, Mabe worth a check out...

But the

infolib.dat
extinfo.day
savelib.dat

Came out to day in this file http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/

dsm0129 - infolib_4610.zip

I think go in the TTmenu folder and the R4DS ysmenu.nds ttmenu folder
infolib.dat - ROM load speed
extinfo.dat - AntiPiracy bypass
savlib.dat - Save File size

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it