Hacking 1.17a12 is OUT [New Firmware]

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ashley don't take it so bad mate , alot of good people in this world get (uncredited) for everythink, anyway very nice work and hope you can continue for thouse people who do like your work!

Do you rely think thouse people who nick it, can make it them selfs, i dou't it...

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drwhojan said:
Ashley don't take it so bad mate , alot of good people in this world get (uncredited) for everythink, anyway very nice work and hope you can continue for thouse people who do like your work!

Do you rely think thouse people who nick it, can make it them selfs, i dou't it...
Ashley doesn't hang out here... and I don't think he speaks English very well based on the one post I've seen here from him.

Investor27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please help. My DSTT card has been working fine on my Dsi Lite with the firmware V1.17a and the 8 GB Micro SD card. But after updating the English version of the V1.17a12, my 8 GB card would freeze if I put more than 4 GB of games on there. In the past and with the V1.17 version, I was able to fill all 8 GB with 99 games max. Now if I go over 4 GB with this new firmware to play all the latest games, I can only put in about 33 games and up to 4 GB. If I go over that, all the games that's on the card will have Japanese characters in them, and the card cannot read or delete the games "due to long characters." I have to reformat the card in order to start over and reduced the amount of games to under 4 gb for it to work. Does anyone know what's going on or how I can fix this? Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1