Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So you think some would be button and screen, and some would be screen only? That's not so bad. So long as it's not screen only for all of it. That would be a nightmare.
all of what the items? i assume when you click on an icon the item menu will appear to select an item/equip?

D

Deleted_171835

i wish i was, honestly i have no idea where to begin.
guess i wont choose to post pics i take on GBATemp anymore,though i do post interesting pics :P

to the non believes, i have posted many things before
heres a few you of other things ive posted over time that you wont see many pics of
imag0930f.jpg
imag0670h.jpg
imag0390n.jpg

there's more about but Zelda being my heart in gaming i thought id see what i could get on WindWaker Hd for WiiU and i like to share and see peoples thoughts of UI's and layouts

but cmon guys, whats you opinion of the layout?

Tingle Tuner, oh i wonder how that could work. specially as they would never think about tweaking something for the 3DS ;P to encourage friends.
its the Year of Luigi and Green things, not everything has been said for what there releasing for Green 2013, who else do we know is green?
Those are pictures from various 3DS events, nothing special.

pong, you're a decent guy and all but I can understand why certain people get annoyed by you when you pull shit like this off. No, you didn't magically get an image of the Wii U gamepad running wind waker hd before anyone else.

Reactions: gamefan5

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm sold that you're a beta tester. Because you'd be sworn to secrecy if you were, which is why you can't reveal how you got them because you'll be called out by Nintendo.

Either that or someone else you know is a beta tester and gave you the pics as long as you didn't tell anybody where you got them from.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pong, you're a decent guy and all but I can understand why certain people get annoyed by you when you pull shit like this off. No, you didn't magically get an image of the Wii U gamepad running wind waker hd before anyone else.
err... or If he is telling the true, you would be putting him down for no reason. :wtf:

Tingle Tuner should be used on the wii u pad. Either it should displayed on the tv screen or have its own area/space on
the inventory when clicked.

Surely if this is real, it wouldn't exactly look like this in the final product.

edit: They can put the hearts on the pad too. Completely UI-less TV screen.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
his right explain yourself pong!

im not allowed to explain why is a GBA in Game, doesn't mean tingle has a bigger unit, as hes the one you call on it
but again its not a Final GUI

but again note this is the When at Sea on the Boat GUI, not the On Land, or Item Screen

but you cant get to the Home Screen at Events

Auto-Boot Kiosk Function

The system checks the game's banner to determine whether the gamecard can be auto-booted. When the Home Menu is initially loaded by NS, it checks Slot-1 for a Kiosk Demo cartridge. If one is found, it will load the application on the cartridge and the home menu will not remain running in the background, or at least not in an operational state. Kiosk demos up to (but not including) New Super Mario Bros 2, utilised a combination, of blocking the functionality of the 'Home' button and kiosk auto-boot to enforce a "kiosk environment". Pressing the power button in this environment caused a shutdown, and the home menu is inaccessible.
From 3DS Brew

so getting to that screen would not be possible Unless you could insert the cartridge After you have booted up.
so at events when is the console is able to boot without the cartridge then? due it being locked in how would i get to the home menu unless i had access to the carts when there not locked in then

Reactions: GHANMI

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
im not allowed to explain why is a GBA in Game, doesn't mean tingle has a bigger unit, as hes the one you call on it
but again its not a Final GUI

but again note this is the When at Sea on the Boat GUI, not the On Land, or Item Screen

but you cant get to the Home Screen at Events

From 3DS Brew

so getting to that screen would not be possible Unless you could insert the cartridge After you have booted up.
so at events when is the console is able to boot without the cartridge then? due it being locked in how would i get to the home menu unless i had access to the carts when there not locked in then
You can still access it on demo units. http://nintendo3dsblog.com/how-to-access-a-3ds-demo-units-menu/

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, cool then. I wouldn't be posting pics if I were you though as this will almost unavoidably turn into a scenario where the game will have an updated layout in the final version and no one will be able to tell if your pics were real or not. :unsure:

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Why would he bother to post made up screenies ? why would he create a screenie first off ? to pretend to have taken a photo of it ? .

Ah i know , to create a thread here and have people slate him for a fake screenie ... sounds worth it to me... /sarcasm

FFS get a grip.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Why would he bother to post made up screenies ? why would he create a screenie first off ? to pretend to have taken a photo of it ? .

Ah i know , to create a thread here and have people slate him for a fake screenie ... sounds worth it to me... /sarcasm

FFS get a grip.

Except that people do that all the time it's annoying, haven't you used the Internet before?
I never called him a fake anyway.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
bah i thought you'd just need the gamepad to use the tt instead of the 3ds. o well at least i have one this time :P

only thing i'm gonna hate is having to charge the 3ds after each play...

D

Deleted_171835

Those pics prove absolutely nothing other than that you managed to access the Home Menu on a demo unit through the simple trick Eerpow listed above. In fact, near the 3DS launch I tried that exact same technique on a unit at my local Bestbuy and it worked just fine.

and guys, i haz secret windu waker pic too!

TDufO9Y.png

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Heya guys,
snapped this pic at the weekend and thought people here might be interested in having a look what it is going to look like, if you cant tell its the screen of when your sailing at sea, but the gamepads what i wanted to show here

20130407095621.jpg

i wont answer about where i saw and took the picture of the Gamepad
I'm not saying that I don't believe that this picture is legit, but one thing I noticed is that it have a Selection Marker on the screen, which I find really weird, since the WiiU have touchscreen so there shouldnt be any need for that :unsure:

OT: I don't like the boring green and grey backgrounds for the items :/ Seems like they were made in paint or something :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER