blazeitup52

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wait, did they push the US version back again? now its at may 10th... that is really dumb because in europe it comes out in march.

anyway, i'm sure its being dumped as we speak. either that, or its been dumped and we have to wait for the pirates to find the X where the treasure was buried

pokenar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That may be unconfirmed, as its march in about.... 4 days, so they'd have an exact release if it was in march, Europe is getting b/w first as well, but only by 2 days, i can stand that, but by months? hell no.

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Can we cut down on the "Where is it", "I want it", "Is it out yet" and other similar spam. Thanks.

Dave, i realize you are a mod and are looking out for the wellness of the board..

but in our defense, this IS a hype thread, and the game IS officaly released.. so we dont have much else to do except talk about 'where is it, i want it, is it out yet'

i mean, its not like we can discuss deck builds since we dont know what cards are in or anything =)

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am personally looking forward to it and I am looking forward to building a Polar Star/Polar God deck to try it out but I am not overly bothered about what time its released as long as its soon. I can't wait until the movie comes out also.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Riftweaver said:
TrolleyDave said:
Can we cut down on the "Where is it", "I want it", "Is it out yet" and other similar spam. Thanks.

Dave, i realize you are a mod and are looking out for the wellness of the board..

but in our defense, this IS a hype thread, and the game IS officaly released.. so we dont have much else to do except talk about 'where is it, i want it, is it out yet'

i mean, its not like we can discuss deck builds since we dont know what cards are in or anything =)

Well if you do a bit of searching or reading elsewhere you'd know what cards/packs are in the game. Plus you have a majority already released in previous games sooo errr yeah that excuse can't be used much....

These games don't change much so any cards from previous games are more than likely to be present.

I can't wait to to play with my precious E-Heroes once more. >_

pokenar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope That they give out stardust in the first week again, it was sooo fun to use stardust in the story mode of 2010 without having to restart.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Six Sam deck for me

sad thing is a lot of people will use Six Sams now ,were as i have always had a Six Sam deck since the cards were added to WC games though i will still make my variants

Himari10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
Still not out? I was tired of waiting so I redownloaded 2010 and got my sav file from filetrip. I'm bankaicero09 on filetrip that uploaded the sav with the pro decks.
actually the rom has been dumped...however it wasn't a scene release so not many people have it... and no i don't know the people who have.. i got the info from a friend who happens to be from Japan.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
kingofgamesgx said:
Six Sam deck for me

sad thing is a lot of people will use Six Sams now ,were as i have always had a Six Sam deck since the cards were added to WC games though i will still make my variants

lololol It's so true. I've been through a few sites in the past few weeks and there are so many more people practicing and playing the Six Sam. Decks in-game and in actual TCG.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder how my fusion OTK will work out,E-hero's are something i haven't done since they cut the fusion deck to 15 in WC games,then there is always Junk warrior OTK

Man i can't wait to get collecting then working on my decks

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I wish they'd special rules or something of the sort for larger Extra Decks. E-Heroes have become less fun for me and more ciriuz bisnez thanks to Absolute Zero and the rest of these new fusions of the similar nature, imo.

I should probably start focusing on Synchros with this game. As long as Synchros have been around I still haven't made time to adjust and play with them lol

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nebula91 said:
Yeah. I wish they'd special rules or something of the sort for larger Extra Decks. E-Heroes have become less fun for me and more ciriuz bisnez thanks to Absolute Zero and the rest of these new fusions of the similar nature, imo.

I should probably start focusing on Synchros with this game. As long as Synchros have been around I still haven't made time to adjust and play with them lol

if you have large decks you are less likely to draw the cards you need.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Elvarg said:
nebula91 said:

if you have large decks you are less likely to draw the cards you need.

lolwut?
I didn't know I would be worrying about draws from an "Extra Deck"
tongue.gif

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1234turtles said:
blackwings PWN all

Posts merged

blackwings are awesome

i agree, 2 of my favorite decks in 2010 were a pure blackwing deck, and a blackwing/dragunity/dragon hybrid that worked out pretty well.

however, blackwings are getting hammered with the upcoming banlist
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

kalut the moon shadow going from 3 to 1 =( thats pretty brutal for such a key card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1