rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
@ Killermech & Flavor

Hi there, from what i've seen the save area concering user look & custom (save in general
tongue.gif
) consists of pointers and hashes and other hex stuff i don't get. Anyways today while playing i've got the craziest idea but I don't know if it's doable. I mean would it be possible to chnge your look by fiddling with those values ? Like for example would it be possible to change your appearance to look like chazz , or to have a female hairstyle while being male (and viceversa)?

xXNathan93Xx

Trophies
XP
Country
... I cant get it to work
I opened the thing like this:
Opened save editor.exe thing
typed in yugioh.sav (thats the name of my sav)
and then it exits for some reason... >.< i will join your clan if you help me
happy.gif
(or you can start a new game with Nathan as the name and Australia as the country and the default male settings, then add every card to that save file and send it to me. PM me and i will give you my email address)

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.extendedplaystudios.com
XP
Country
and then it exits for some reason...

Try using Flavor's first two builds of his save editor (first page 1st post, and second page 17th post, of this thread). If the same thing happens, it might be your sav file isn't in the same directory as the savedit-YGO-WC7.exe file. Put your save file in the same directory as the exe file, then try it again
biggrin.gif

If it still isn't working... I got nothing then
tongue.gif

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
and then it exits for some reason... >.< i will join your clan if you help me
happy.gif
(or you can start a new game with Nathan as the name and Australia as the country and the default male settings, then add every card to that save file and send it to me. PM me and i will give you my email address)

It shouldn't be doing that.. have you tried running it from the DOS console manually?

sgrstck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing around with this some more, and the all card x4 cheat doesn't actually give you all the cards, I had to manually find Destiny Hero - Malicious and Destiny Hero - Bloo-D (they're in warrior collection 3 pack if you're interested).

Also: Do you think it would be possible to make our own cards and put them into our save files: like how we can download Dark Dreadroute? That would be sweet.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there, from what i've seen the save area concering user look & custom (save in general
tongue.gif
) consists of pointers and hashes and other hex stuff i don't get. Anyways today while playing i've got the craziest idea but I don't know if it's doable. I mean would it be possible to chnge your look by fiddling with those values ? Like for example would it be possible to change your appearance to look like chazz , or to have a female hairstyle while being male (and viceversa)?

I was playing around a bit earlier and I did manage to find(somewhat) the codes related to the hair. But the game crashed everytime when changing it, so it's only to assume it's connected to other parts in the code.. which I really don't feel to get into any deeper research for. I did manage to make the girl/boy a skinhead though.. which made them look really stupid due to their heads having a rectangular kind of head shape
laugh.gif

Also: Do you think it would be possible to make our own cards and put them into our save files: like how we can download Dark Dreadroute? That would be sweet.
You cannot make your own cards and you don't "download" the card from the net. It simply unlocks the card that was already in the game.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it looks like I have a few things to reply to. First of all, I was sent a private message asking how to import recipes from tcgplayer.com. Here is what I posted in the topic about the Spirit Caller save-game editor. The same applies to WC2007.

It has the ability to import recipies from http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_search.asp. Here's a quick idea of how I'd import a deck from there.

Search for a deck.
Click on it.
Go to the "Printable Format".
You should get a page that looks something like this. http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck_print.asp?deck_id=33957
Hit CTRL+A to select all of the text.
Hit CTRL+C to copy the text.
Use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder that you have the save-game editor .EXE file in.
Right-click and make a new text file.
Name the new file deck.txt
Double-click the new file.
Hit CTRL+V to paste the text in.
Close the file and save it.
Copy your .SAV file to the same folder.
Double-click on the save-game editor .EXE file.
Follow the menus.

NOTE Not all cards listed on the web pages are available in the DS game. My editor should warn you when it encounters cards that it cannot find.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and then it exits for some reason... >.<

Well, that should indicate that something is wrong with the file or with the filename or something. If you can run it from a command-prompt, then you would see what the error is (because the window wouldn't go away).
Click on the Windows START button
Choose RUN
type in "cmd" without the quotes
Then hit OK

Unfortunately, I'm not going to teach you DOS, so you're on your own. You'd need to "cd" to the directory and then type the name of the .exe file.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing around with this some more, and the all card x4 cheat doesn't actually give you all the cards, I had to manually find Destiny Hero - Malicious and Destiny Hero - Bloo-D (they're in warrior collection 3 pack if you're interested).

Hmmm. That's interesting. Perhaps you could send me your .SAV file and I could see if I can figure something out from it.

Are those particular cards interesting in some way? I mean, are they different or set apart from other cards? Is there any reason you can think of that they'd be separated from the rest of the cards?

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
and then it exits for some reason... >.<

1) Place editor and SAV file on your desktop

2) Rename your editor to EDIT.exe and save file to YUGIOH.sav just for simplification

3) Start -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

4) Type "cd Desktop" then hit enter

5) Type "Edit.exe" then hit enter

6) Follow the editor's instruction

It should work when run through the command prompt.

13 Black

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, people. I'm new here, and my first post here is a question about this Save Editor...

I have two .SAV files for Yugioh WC 2007, one that is 512KB in size and one that is 1024KB in size. My way of playing the games (Datel's Max Media Dock) requires the 1024KB save file. The 512KB one works perfectly in the Editor. The problem is when I use the 1024KB file with the Editor, I get this error message:

"Yugioh.sav is not a valid YuGiWC07 file"

I need to find one of these two things:

1) A way to get the Editor to work with 1024KB save files
2) A way to convert my 512KB save to a 1024KB save file

Thanks in advance.

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, people. I'm new here, and my first post here is a question about this Save Editor...

I have two .SAV files for Yugioh WC 2007, one that is 512KB in size and one that is 1024KB in size. My way of playing the games (Datel's Max Media Dock) requires the 1024KB save file. The 512KB one works perfectly in the Editor. The problem is when I use the 1024KB file with the Editor, I get this error message:

"Yugioh.sav is not a valid YuGiWC07 file"

I need to find one of these two things:

1)Â A way to get the Editor to work with 1024KB save files
2)Â A way to convert my 512KB save to a 1024KB save file

Thanks in advance.

It's not that the editor doesn't work on files above a certain amount. I believe its because the Max Media one is of a different sort of SAV format. I don't know for sure because I haven't used a Max Media Dock but it seems that it needs some sort of converting.

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.extendedplaystudios.com
XP
Country
I accomplished my goal of getting into the top 10 of my country over the weekend. Though, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be there anymore. I haven't played since I got there.

Yeah, I'm guessing I'll be out of my country's leaderboard by around tomorrow. If only I could play 24/7, but that would mean I would have no life (before people start taking that statement seriously, I'm referring to the South Park WoW episode). Ah well. At least we got in our respective top tens eh?
tongue.gif

punchhopper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well can you transfer data to using this program? I mean I have the japanese verson and i did alot of hard work on it but now i have the english one but i dont wanna lose my hard work can i transfer all those duels i had againest the cpu's to the english verson? Thanks

Hmmm. That's interesting. Perhaps you could send me your .SAV file and I could see if I can figure something out from it.

Are those particular cards interesting in some way? I mean, are they different or set apart from other cards? Is there any reason you can think of that they'd be separated from the rest of the cards?
Now I also see that problem i dont have Destiny Hero Blood-D and Destiny Hero Melicious and Destiny Hero Disk Commander. Also The Wicked God/ Dark God Cards are missing as well. Edit some neos cards too

V1nD1catoR

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This editor sounds really useful...

However I just have one big problem,Rapidshare won't let me download the file :'( ...
I'll be extremely grateful if some could send me a copy of the Editor...

Thanks in Advance
bow.gif
bow.gif

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well can you transfer data to using this program? I mean I have the japanese verson and i did alot of hard work on it but now i have the english one but i dont wanna lose my hard work can i transfer all those duels i had againest the cpu's to the english verson? ThanksThe .SAV file should work on both versions.

QUOTE(punchhopper @ Mar 28 2007, 01:12 AM)Now I also see that problem i dont have Destiny Hero Blood-D and Destiny Hero Melicious and Destiny Hero Disk Commander. Also The Wicked God/ Dark God Cards are missing as well. Edit some neos cards too
Yeah, I believe that this is a problem, but it is difficult to test. If someone has a .SAV in which they acquired these extra cards, please let me know. Idealy, I'd want a .SAV from just before the card was acquired and another from just after it was acquired. Though, I can look at one that's only after and see if it makes any sense.

xXNathan93Xx

Trophies
XP
Country
and then it exits for some reason...

Try using Flavor's first two builds of his save editor (first page 1st post, and second page 17th post, of this thread). If the same thing happens, it might be your sav file isn't in the same directory as the savedit-YGO-WC7.exe file. Put your save file in the same directory as the exe file, then try it again
biggrin.gif

If it still isn't working... I got nothing then
tongue.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
its not working
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

it now comes up with yugioh.sav is not a valid YuGIWC07 file

and...... OMG woot when you google wc2007 save-game editor this post comes up
happy.gif

Edit: T_T my friend got it to work on his save file and why do you get CHT in your name for unlocking all the cards and all the clothes? its not really cheating because everyone else can get every card. the auto-win cheat is a cheat though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!