1. Killermech

Killermech Cookie Monster

I got those messed up stats when I tried it before too. Seems it only happends when you do the 'all cards' cheat.

2. iJeff

iJeff Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Do you think that you could add Unlock Wardrobes and Duel Disks outside of the cheat menu to avoid the CHT tag? Seeing as you're not "cheating" with an unfair advantage. Because I'd like to unlock the wardrobes but to use my own deck and earned DP, I wouldn't want everyone thinking that my deck was earned illegitimately.

3. Theyad

Theyad Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    1: Sorry for my bad english ^^

2: i know that is possible with 2 ds send card from spirit caller to World Championship 2007
    NOW.. i havn't 2 ds. and i need to pass all my card to the new game.

in spirit caller trainer i can dump list of all card i've in game...
    is possible add to World Championship 2007 trainer an option for import this list?

please tell me that is possible... i need to tranfer all my card...

or otherway there is another method for tranfer card with only 1 DS?

tnx

4. Flavor

OP Flavor GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You could just use my tool to unlock all the cards and then it wouldn't matter what cards you had in either game. I know what you're asking though. Unfortunately, it would be quite difficult for me to add that feature.

5. Flavor

United States
    Could you test this?
    Start a new game and look at the stats.

Then run the new version of my editor and do some cheat.
    Look at the stats again. Is it messed up?

If not, try a different cheat.

That would be helpful. As I mentioned, there was some bad code in the previous version. It could have caused this. Though, I still thought that I saw odd data like this even before I cheated.

6. Theyad

Theyad Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    thanks... I know I can unlock all card but for now I wont use it ... I've play hardly for buy my card.. and see CHT after my name is not rewarding for me [​IMG]

i will wait for some other tool... I'm sure I'm not the only one with only 1 DS [​IMG]

7. KirbyPink

KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

OF COURSE IT`S REWARDING! You get to join a awsome clan! [​IMG]

8. cdr

cdr Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Personally I think the CHT thing is retarded since it annoys most people, you could just use action replay or download a save and not get this "CHT" tag. I dont see how it affects the gameplay in the end since it doesnt allow you to do anything that bypasses wifi rules. Also people who know about "hacking" could just remove it, while regular users have to deal with it which in my opinion, doesnt make sense and is unfair. Plus the fact that importing cards you dont have, doesnt make you more "goodie goodie"and "legit" then getting every card in the game.

9. superkyre

superkyre Member
    Newcomer

Tested it on a clean save file.

Used cheats: Add DP and unlock wardrobe and duel disks. It works, records are unaffected, no bugs detected. [​IMG] Have yet to try other cheat options...

Importing recipes still works like a charm.

10. Theyad

Theyad Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    ... LOL ... [​IMG]

11. Killermech

Killermech Cookie Monster

I started a new game and activated all cheats at once that I could. Import deck from txt, 100% cards, 4 of each card, money cheat, wardrobe and unlock monsters. Stats were all still at 0. Bought a deck from store, played a cpu duel and stats were still fine afterwards. So it seems good now.

Also when I started a new game I got this suggestion in mind. How about to be able to change your country in the editor?

12. iJeff

iJeff Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Well, as of right now there aren't any Action Replay cheats out for the game yet. So it would just be the legit players, the manual hackers, and the save editor users. The CHT tag serves its purpose as both a deterrent to the player and a notification to the opponent, and nobody really edits out the CHT, the people who are capable are also capable of editing the save files themselves. Props to them if they can do it, but chances are that they are more responsible with their power [​IMG]. Which is much better than allowing every John, Dick, and Harry use the editor without any repercussions.

Personally I'm against the Action Replay for any game that is online and the only instances that I would use a SAV editor in a multiplayer game is to either catch up to them and level the playing field or to skip through the time-consuming single player campaigns that I haven't the time for. But if there were no Action Replay, then I would have no use for a SAV editor. But then, I wouldn't be worshipping Flavor now, would I? [​IMG]

13. Bobv

Bobv Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    haha this is thing is great

I made my name "PASS DA DU"

14. jibtek

jibtek Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Anyone know if it's possible to make this work on a no$gba savefile?

15. ImperialX

ImperialX GBAtemp Regular

Yeah, I tried it too. I started a new game, filled the name with underscores and applied all the cheat. Still didn't screw up the stats. This is awesome! [​IMG]

16. Flavor

United States
    Hey, thanks for testing things out, guys. I appreciate it!

Also, welcome to the {C}ard {H}acker {T}eam (or whatever else you want to come up with)!

The editor is built for use with an raw, uncompressed, .SAV file. I would think that's the format that an emulator would use, but I honestly have no idea what no$gba uses.

17. Flavor

United States
    I updated the editor.
    Check the first post of this thread.

I fixed a bug that was causing a couple of problems with recipe importing and cardlist dumping. If you were downloading recipes from yugioh.tcgplayer.com then this update should fix some problems you may have encountered. Otherwise, it's probablly not a big deal.

18. LaymanX

LaymanX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I can live with the CHT thing for awhile until either another trainer comes out or something like that.

19. Flavor

United States
    Well, a couple nights ago, I could have easily gotten into the top-10 in my country, but I didn't have any time. So, I tried last night, but it got too late. If it wasn't for the DC'ers, I think I would have made it.

Anyway, my only consolation is that there was a CHT clan member in the top-10. CHT represent!

20. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    good name idea!!!!!

"I dont"
    then it'll be,
    "I dont CHT"

godd... right?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Championship, Editor, World