Hacking Xenoblade Chronicles X loadiine problems black screen after spaceTravel :(

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bingo, you have a space allocation problem like i said. You need to delete all partitions then make a new partition FAT32 32kb cluster primary.

jonny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bingo, you have a space allocation problem like i said. You need to delete all partitions then make a new partition FAT32 32kb cluster primary.

this does not work everytime I have tried to delete first and then create a new partition or format partition it still says used 15.67mb .. This is using EaseUS

Last edited by jonny1,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you hit apply on top after you deleted the partition?

Then it should say the entire card is unallocated. Then create partition FAT32 > Primary (do not leave it logical change to primary) 32 KB partition size should be the entire card with 0 unallocated then hit apply on top again.

Forgot one thing it needs to be MBR not GPT check that as well.

Last edited by ,

jonny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes every time I delete partition fine no allocated space

But when I try to create partition as primary

I have the 15.67mb come up

create as primary

file system fat32

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead and try anyway to add Xenoblade X and see if it works. I just tried it on an extra sd card to help you and it still had a few mb extra but it might not matter. But again make sure it's MBR and not GPT if it's GPT convert to MBR. (it should say Disk # MBR or Disk # GPT right click and change it if necessary then apply.) Then add the game and the other necessary wii U files and see what happens.

Edit: IMPORTANT!!! Forgot one thing right click on it and set it to active then apply. If Status said none it should change to active. The game should work then.

Last edited by ,

jonny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
will try it is now set to 32kb

gonna take a while to transfer that file

if it doesnt work if anyone could recommend a card on amazon or ebay I will buy another 32gb or a 62gb is fine -

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was one more thing I just added right click on it and set it to active and apply, very important. Sorry you may have to start over on transfering. I believe it will work.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure then, is the rip of the game around 20 gb? I'm thinking bad rip if other games work fine on the same sd card.

Nicolasxp5

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
creates a new user on the wii without ninte4ndo network and you will work. open loadiine wihit this user and the game

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
creates a new user on the wii without ninte4ndo network and you will work. open loadiine wihit this user and the game

That's not the issue. I'm playing it on Loadiine with no problems with my main account.

Anyway, what version of Loadiine are you using? You could be using an old version of Loadiine that isn't compatible.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's not the issue. I'm playing it on Loadiine with no problems with my main account.

Anyway, what version of Loadiine are you using? You could be using an old version of Loadiine that isn't compatible.
Yes exactly I use my main account and have had zero issues as well.

Reactions: SkittleDash

Matthew B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having this exact same issue, on 5.5.0 Firmware. Tried 2 different rips of the game. I get the 102-9999 error then just sits and loads indefinitely. Even tried applying the update to the game, same thing. Using 32g Micro SD to SD adapter formatted FAT32, other games work too, which is weird. Latest version of Loadiine, from their Github.

Last edited by Matthew B,

jonny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
finally my problem was that I had a fake sd card

please make sure your SD is genuine as all these issues are not gone because I bought 2 card off ebay and they were fake

OK I paid a bit more but had to go into a genuine shop physical in real time but it now works

jonny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

please make sure your SD is genuine as all these issues are not gone because I bought 2 card off ebay and they were fake

OK I paid a bit more but had to go into a genuine shop physical in real time but it now works

Matthew B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I mean - it looks like a genuine SanDisk SDHC, but I'll be buying a new one today at the store and trying. I'll report back if that fixes issue.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Pretty much every sd card on eBay is fake nobody should buy one from them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny