Hacking Xecuter SX FAQ - Finally!

LimaoDXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I have been planning on buying the sx os and I have a question concerning the firmware and game update. My switch is still on firmware 4.1 and have never connected to the internet since i got it. Hence, my switch still hasn't linked to a nintendo account. So my question is if I decided to get a firmware update in the future and get a console ban right after I connected to the internet, will I still be able to link a nintendo account after the ban?

Sbabbasone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I do not understand if the SX dongle sold by TX is a plus or not. Can I load SX PRO via Android phone? Am I forced to buy their dongle or any other dongle or to build one by myself?
Thank you

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,
I do not understand if the SX dongle sold by TX is a plus or not. Can I load SX PRO via Android phone? Am I forced to buy their dongle or any other dongle or to build one by myself?
Thank you

You only need their payload and an SX OS licence if you know how to get in RCM and inject payloads by other means (PC, phone, etc)

Reactions: Sbabbasone

Sbabbasone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You only need their payload and an SX OS licence if you know how to get in RCM and inject payloads by other means (PC, phone, etc)
Ok. This is what I wanted to know. I think I am going to use my PC or my phone to inject their payload and buy a PRO license from their website.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok. This is what I wanted to know. I think I am going to use my PC or my phone to inject their payload and buy a PRO license from their website.

That's what I did, working well. You can't buy from their website though afaik. I got from modchipsdirect, they key came in a few hours by email

Ragenrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure this has been answered but I can't find it. If I buy sx pro dongle can we retrieve and back up the license just incase the dongle breaks/gets lost?

Isaac_ssbm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to run Crash N Sane trilogy on my 4.1.0 switch with SX OS 1.4 it tells me that I need to do an system update
But crash should run on 4.1.0 without needing to update

Ragenrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you transfer your team execute license to a different switch?
  • Q: Is SX OS tied to my console/dongle?
    A:
    Yes. In case of SX Pro the license is tied to your dongle and console. In case of SX Lite the license is tied to your license code and console.
No, license is tied to your console. If your console breaks and Nintendo replaces it with a different one or you buy a new one you will need to buy a new license

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1