1. WayOfTheRoad

WayOfTheRoad Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Are all faults with the SX Lite due to a poor install and/or faulty sx Lite chip?

I guess I'm asking if the units themselves can cause faults in the Switch Lite? I hear of screens no longer working, caps exploding, etc. Are these always due to a bad install or is there a possibility that the chip can eventually short or cause damage? Thanks.

2. MomZo

MomZo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    We will know it very soon!
    I bet on a new firmware version this friday, and we will see how long it takes to receive a new SX OS version, if we receive it...

3. ChronoTrig

ChronoTrig Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I was able to downgrade my issue and use hekate to calibrate the touchscreen.

Last edited by ChronoTrig, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Pyrate02

Pyrate02 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hi guys - is there a problem with SX now? I just got my Switch and wanted to get it modded.

5. Pyrate02

Pyrate02 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So update - I got my Switch modchip install done and installed SXOS. Is there a noob friendly guide that someone can point me to for installing stuff? I'm looking around online and its all very confusing for a total Switch noob like me.

Thanks in advance.

6. Handsomegleb

Handsomegleb Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    Hello everyone! I have a problem with the sx lite.
    I install spacecraft-nx on my sxlite, and when I turned on switch it started blinking green/yellow and blinking goes soo long, i’ve waited about 2-3 hours then switch turned off. When i turn it on again it starts blinking magenta, i waited all night and on the morning it still blinking. Then I disconnect sx lite and try to restore my backup with sx, when i plug the chip back and turned on my switch it start blinking blue forever.
    Then, i installed spacecraft on the chip again, and the problem of magenta blinking come with it. Wtf? Does i bricked my chip, or what?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Xecuter, Finally,