Hacking Xecuter SX FAQ - Finally!

WayOfTheRoad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are all faults with the SX Lite due to a poor install and/or faulty sx Lite chip?

I guess I'm asking if the units themselves can cause faults in the Switch Lite? I hear of screens no longer working, caps exploding, etc. Are these always due to a bad install or is there a possibility that the chip can eventually short or cause damage? Thanks.

MomZo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so i assume when the next firmware update drops, us sx-os users are fuckedd? Especially if we need latest firmware in order to play the latest games?
We will know it very soon!
I bet on a new firmware version this friday, and we will see how long it takes to receive a new SX OS version, if we receive it...

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So update - I got my Switch modchip install done and installed SXOS. Is there a noob friendly guide that someone can point me to for installing stuff? I'm looking around online and its all very confusing for a total Switch noob like me.

Thanks in advance.

Handsomegleb

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone! I have a problem with the sx lite.
I install spacecraft-nx on my sxlite, and when I turned on switch it started blinking green/yellow and blinking goes soo long, i’ve waited about 2-3 hours then switch turned off. When i turn it on again it starts blinking magenta, i waited all night and on the morning it still blinking. Then I disconnect sx lite and try to restore my backup with sx, when i plug the chip back and turned on my switch it start blinking blue forever.
Then, i installed spacecraft on the chip again, and the problem of magenta blinking come with it. Wtf? Does i bricked my chip, or what?

Mike_Swe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
https://team-xecuter.com/

Seems to be down, at first I thought it was only from Europe but I have tried VPN´s from several countries outside the EU and even from China.

Anyone got an idea about what is going on, or is this the nail in the coffin for them?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://team-xecuter.com/

Seems to be down, at first I thought it was only from Europe but I have tried VPN´s from several countries outside the EU and even from China.

Anyone got an idea about what is going on, or is this the nail in the coffin for them?
I just tried VPN from USA, Canada, and Mexico and it down too. Error 521 Web server is down. So yea not looking good.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Mike_Swe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Assuming we can´t count on further updates
I just tried VPN from USA, Canada, and Mexico and it down too. So yea not looking good.

Damn not gonna be good, any chance we can get Atmosphere on the Switch Lite? if We have the Chip installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up