ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@damysteryman Can you make editing poppi easier? so that you can search for the items? when you don't have the number it's really difficult. yesterday I tried to edit my poppi like a friend have and I didn't find everything even after searching an hour. so a search function would be really nice.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hows the fuck did you theme your Windows install like that?
Plz teach me :)
I followed this video to turn Windows Explorer to black and transparent. Everything within Windows 10 gets a black background even apps including notepad. I can't stand looking at a bright white screen everyday even made browser sites have black themes with an extension called Stylus, not Stylish [that got taken down recently for data collecting] Anyway the first thing you need to do is to make sure your Windows 10 build is compatible, which this video has a list of different builds. Also be very careful make a system restore point before trying this. There are custom icons installation videos as well, if you plan to use them better disable windows update b/c updating can screw up the OS with those icons intact. You can uninstall them, but windows tends to auto update before giving you a chance to. Don't forget to download the custom themes at the bottom of his description they have custom mouse cursors, windows border, and colored fonts in them

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: Can't spell

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to edit Pyra/Mythra's steps walked and party members revived stats on the affinity chart? I've changed them multiple times, but they don't take effect in game. My party is overleveled and no one ever dies. I'd also rather not walk in circles for hours. I just want to complete the nodes. It would also be nice to be able to change nodes like treasure opened, heart to hearts watched, quests completed etc. All of these seem to be locked to actual game completion. Changing the affinity chart stats don't register. Unfortunately you can't complete these nodes until the very end of the game legitimately.

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to edit Pyra/Mythra's steps walked and party members revived stats on the affinity chart? I've changed them multiple times, but they don't take effect in game. My party is overleveled and no one ever dies. I'd also rather not walk in circles for hours. I just want to complete the nodes. It would also be nice to be able to change nodes like treasure opened, heart to hearts watched, quests completed etc. All of these seem to be locked to actual game completion. Changing the affinity chart stats don't register. Unfortunately you can't complete these nodes until the very end of the game legitimately.
I could probably activate that affinity chart but the nodes are locked with quest id and to actually change those will be tedious... this game jusg have way too much quest

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could probably activate that affinity chart but the nodes are locked with quest id and to actually change those will be tedious... this game jusg have way too much quest
Yeah, there is a ton locked behind story progression. I guess I'll just have to wait haha. I was trying to just max out my blades, beat the game and then play through for real on NG+ with the bonuses. Either way, this editor has made this grind heavy game much more bearable. One question however, have you thought about making this Edizon compatible? It would be nice to be able to edit on the fly without taking out the SD card and going back into RCM every time.

KJizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there is a ton locked behind story progression. I guess I'll just have to wait haha. I was trying to just max out my blades, beat the game and then play through for real on NG+ with the bonuses. Either way, this editor has made this grind heavy game much more bearable. One question however, have you thought about making this Edizon compatible? It would be nice to be able to edit on the fly without taking out the SD card and going back into RCM every time.

You can use FTP and that works on the fly. You still have to inject and close the game to reload the file.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's in the Homebrew app store under tools. Named "FTPD".
Awesome, thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Actually, it looks like you can't copy files from the Switch to PC using it. At least it doesn't work for me and doing some searching turns up the same result. How can I edit the save if I can't move it to the PC?

Last edited by DEMONDICE,

ZeroXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
how to use merc groups? well, it work if i make more than 3 groups in merc groups unlocked(hope someone try it)? and how to make all mission time/original mission time start at 10 sec? (pls dont tell me i have to start a mission then save then use checkpoint go to my PC use XC2SaveNETThingy then change the timer then go back to switch start the game and then i have repeat all over again in next merc mission) pls pls plllllls say its do it ones and all mission has same original mission time @_@

and what is merc groups presets to use for?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to use merc groups? well, it work if i make more than 3 groups in merc groups unlocked(hope someone try it)? and how to make all mission time/original mission time start at 10 sec? (pls dont tell me i have to start a mission then save then use checkpoint go to my PC use XC2SaveNETThingy then change the timer then go back to switch start the game and then i have repeat all over again in next merc mission) pls pls plllllls say its do it ones and all mission has same original mission time @_@

and what is merc groups presets to use for?
Honestly, I think that is it. I didn't use this thing until I had already legitimately done 95% of merc missions. But that's what I do. I send out 3 groups, save and export with checkpoint, edit on my PC and then import and load. I don't think you can change the time for every mission at once if it isn't active. But..I could be wrong.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, seems the game likes to ignore and reset certain things, such as Driver Stats and certain fields for Rare Blades. It is starting to look like editing such things is impossible... in the meantime you could probably edit a Common Blade to be OP in order to get OP stats though :P
You are my hero. Thank you for this idea! It worked perfectly :3

KJizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Actually, it looks like you can't copy files from the Switch to PC using it. At least it doesn't work for me and doing some searching turns up the same result. How can I edit the save if I can't move it to the PC?

I followed this video, some things have changed but you can still follow the vid.

When you launch the FTPD app you will see your IP. Use Filezilla FTP client as that is what I use and it works great. Also, your PC and Switch must be on the same network. Make sure you get the latest version of the app. Let me know what you get.

switchbruDOTcom/appstore/#/app/ftpd

Last edited by KJizzle,

ZeroXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
Honestly, I think that is it. I didn't use this thing until I had already legitimately done 95% of merc missions. But that's what I do. I send out 3 groups, save and export with checkpoint, edit on my PC and then import and load. I don't think you can change the time for every mission at once if it isn't active. But..I could be wrong.
ahh crap guess there no way to lazy my way out of this :(
well thanks for reply m8

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@damysteryman Also can you make a masseditor like enabeling all blades, give from all items 99 etc?

Also I dumped all affinity charts which @Takumah said are complete and uploaded them together with @damysteryman ones.
If they are not working you it can be that some flag is not set. Like you didn't complete a mission what you need to have complete for this affinity chart. so it won't work most of the time, sadly.
If anyone have other complete affinity charts post them here.

WARNING: some blades affinity chart will break for example Sheba or Mythra

Attachments

• Affinity Chart Complete.7z
    5.2 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by GamingAori,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda posted about it in earlier post and btw you make them with rare blade animation as well add rare blade skills and specials
Sorry I didn't catch the post x.x I was too distracted trying to make the stat change work for hours before I was told about editing the common blades. So I can also edit the rare blades too? o.o That's awesome! Is it possible to edit the stats of Story blades like Mythra, Pyra, Poppy, ect?

Edit: Well, I just edit stats of all my rare blades. The change doesn't appear in the game x.x Guess I'll keep experimenting with different changes on the common blades.

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't catch the post x.x I was too distracted trying to make the stat change work for hours before I was told about editing the common blades. So I can also edit the rare blades too? o.o That's awesome! Is it possible to edit the stats of Story blades like Mythra, Pyra, Poppy, ect?

Edit: Well, I just edit stats of all my rare blades. The change doesn't appear in the game x.x Guess I'll keep experimenting with different changes on the common blades.
ya didnt catch what i mean to say....... you can make the common blades look like a rare blade as well as have them use rare blades "Skills", "Specials" and some other stuff too( i was replying with a phone earlier which kinda butchered my reply)

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya didnt catch what i mean to say....... you can make the common blades look like a rare blade as well as have them use rare blades "Skills", "Specials" and some other stuff too( i was replying with a phone earlier which kinda butchered my reply)
Ah now I understand. Sorry ^^; Still pretty cool that Commons can be made into such OP customs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.