ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

KJizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I trick the game into thinking I completed the New Game+ with an old save? Is there some checkbox or flag I can set for that? Thanks if advance!

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have missed the option in the editor, but is there a way to change just the appearance of a blade's weapon? I don't like how all of my weapons look exactly the same because of the chips I have to use. I'd like each blade to retain it's original unique weapon appearance if possible, but with the stats from the chips.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have missed the option in the editor, but is there a way to change just the appearance of a blade's weapon? I don't like how all of my weapons look exactly the same because of the chips I have to use. I'd like each blade to retain it's original unique weapon appearance if possible, but with the stats from the chips.
Tachyon chip is what your looking for

KJizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I add Noponstones? Or the Item IDs for Outfits? I can't find the Could Sea King Rex outfit....

Thanks

Last edited by KJizzle,

Hero Q8

Trophies
XP
Is there a way to edit Pyra/Mythra's steps walked and party members revived stats on the affinity chart? I've changed them multiple times, but they don't take effect in game. My party is overleveled and no one ever dies. I'd also rather not walk in circles for hours. I just want to complete the nodes. It would also be nice to be able to change nodes like treasure opened, heart to hearts watched, quests completed etc. All of these seem to be locked to actual game completion. Changing the affinity chart stats don't register. Unfortunately you can't complete these nodes until the very end of the game legitimately.

i could probably unlock it for you just send me your save and tell me the step number

AntiZepher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is there a way to change weapon models, cause by choosing for example aegis sword you normally get pyras at least me i looked it up and it seems the model for pyras sword wp/wp010101 mythra´s wp/wp011101 pneuma wp/wp010101

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to change weapon models, cause by choosing for example aegis sword you normally get pyras at least me i looked it up and it seems the model for pyras sword wp/wp010101 mythra´s wp/wp011101 pneuma wp/wp010101
Imma try to dig a little deeper and try out putting that to normal blades

Reactions: AntiZepher

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back with another update on making a FAKE RARE BLADE lol!

i tried all sorts of stuff (that will literally destroy your save btw) and after all the test.......... i still couldn't really change the weapon models (i am missing something for sure) but above all else is that YAY i got character menu working
vpizi9.jpg

@damysteryman maybe we could find a way to edit the weapon models with the editor?

Reactions: GamingAori

Rauber-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The save editor is working perfectly, only one thing i haven´t been able to do is give all blades 3 aux cores or even change their modifiers(still maintaining only one modifier thought), is this even possible?? I tried changing every option that came to mind, but nothing worked. Can anyone help?

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save editor is working perfectly, only one thing i haven´t been able to do is give all blades 3 aux cores or even change their modifiers(still maintaining only one modifier thought), is this even possible?? I tried changing every option that came to mind, but nothing worked. Can anyone help?
here's your answer

Yeah, certain Driver / Rare Blade stuff seems to be ignored and reset (recalculated?) by the game... still thinking about how to handle this within the editor...

That said, Pouch Editing seems to work for me, managed to give my drivers 3rd Pouch slots.
And skill stuff should work too, I remember using this to give Zeke his Unleash Shining Justice Skill.
Do these things not work for you?

Also, I have not tried editing Equipped Accessories or Resource Data yet.

I know that Driver stats and some Rare Blade seems to be reset by the game, what other stuff do you (and other people) see getting reset by the game upon load?

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious question. Is it possible to give common blades alot of idea points, so when you max out their Growth map, their driver levels their idea to max lvl10?

Junkie88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question, how do you run it? I downloaded XC2SaveNETThingy-master and extracted and there is nothing to run, just a bunch of files.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question, how do you run it? I downloaded XC2SaveNETThingy-master and extracted and there is nothing to run, just a bunch of files.
There should be 3 folders, and 4 files. one of the files is an EXE. That's the save editor.

i can try ~ since ive been playing around with common blades a lot! so why not?
Cool :) I'mma try and test this as well. Spamming Ursula's Merc mission to lvl up common blades got tiring after a while.

Update#1: Well, editing the Ideas on the common blades didn't work, BUT suprisingly, you can max the Driver's idea points and it doesn't auto-reset :D
And then in the game, you just level up a common blade via merc mission and in that 1 mission, it maxes their ideas based on which blade ability it just learned.
My Nia went from lvl 9 ideas to lvl 10 from 1 merc mission. Best to use Ursula's merc quest as it's just 10 mins long.
I'm now testing Tora, Zeke and Morag. My Rex is already lvl10 in all 4 ideas.

Update#2: Zeke and Morag just went lvl10 on all ideas :) As for Tora, I'm not sure how exactly to level up his ideas or is it even worth it. Still curious tho.

Last edited by Tere Valentin, , Reason: Update on testing Idea points

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: