Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

MibixFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I am on 5.3.2 and I spoofed to 5.1.1 what happens if i have to upgrade the base firmware to something higher to run a new game like Starfox? Like if i needed to update the real firmware to 5.4 or it wouldn't play even locally?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I am on 5.3.2 and I spoofed to 5.1.1 what happens if i have to upgrade the base firmware to something higher to run a new game like Starfox? Like if i needed to update the real firmware to 5.4 or it wouldn't play even locally?
Then you'd upgrade to 5.4 since we have kernel. But it's unlikely a new game will came out that needs functions that only exist in a newer firmware. I any case, IOSU can solve all these problems.

MibixFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh ok so i could still upgrade to 5.4 even though im already spoofed, thanks. Yeah IOSU will be awesome if it ever comes out

blady666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have same problem I can't install last update splatoon v160 eur...
My config FW 5.3.2 with spoof 5.50

When I download update with nusgrabber i have 63 files and the space is 580M.

First I try with wupinstaller.com/wi and the wupinstaller from exploit.wiubrew.net
And freeze in the browser when load the "payload".

Then I delete from browser cookies and data.
Same problem freeze in the browser when load the "payload"

Finally the last test I made.
Go to internal memory i delete the update 2.4.0 of splatoon and now only from wupinstaller.com/wiafter
the second load when i go to "wii menu" i have the message "install ok" I wait for 2 hours ...

but when i restart the wiiu when i go to the internal memory not update is installed in Splatoon and
I have a message when i go to the internal memory that there is unnecessary files if i want to delete them.

I have to delete them?

It is mandatory to spoof to 5.5.1?

to apply v160 is mandatory v140 update exist before?

Any advice suggestion what i can try?

thanks,

blady

Last edited by blady666,

Nekron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So if i spoof to 5.5.1 is there any case i will have any problems with the iosu exploit and probably emunand later?

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
So I got my Wii U the other day, it had 3.0.1. Got Splatoon to update to 5.3.2 which went well and then spoofed. Is it normal for settings to show 5.1.1 now? I almost had a heart attack when I checked it the next day as I thought it had updated itself :D (which is impossible as it was off, using tubehax dns as well as the filter on my router). I can run all the exploits with no issues.

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
5.1.1 or 5.5.1 ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

160. For future reference, just use this site https://jsfiddle.net/bkr8v63L/2/embedded/result/
:)

I've downloaded a 580MB total sizes of files. I've downloaded the latest version with this command: Nusgrabber.exe 0005000E10176A00 v160

It still asks for game update. Any clue of what am I doing wrong?

blady666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
5.1.1 or 5.5.1 ?

I've downloaded a 580MB total sizes of files. I've downloaded the latest version with this command: Nusgrabber.exe 0005000E10176A00 v160

I have same issue ...

From which site you try to install update?

I use wupinstaller.com/wi ... in the second load after press to go to menu wii ... i have message "install ok" ... but then after wait 40 minutes ... not update is installed but when i open the menu of internal wiiu mem ... i have a message of there is unecessary files detected and if i want to delete ..

thanks,

Blady

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have some question for you.

Are there any risk about this whole thing? Could I break my console or make that not working anymore? It's new, so I don't want to lose it.

Second, I understand this works on 5.4.0 too, doesn't it? First posts complained about the not supported new firmware 5.4.0, so I want to make sure about it.

Last, could I install super Mario maker through this method or should I buy it new? Thanks.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
5.1.1 or 5.5.1 ?

Don't type v160... just 160.

Reactions: stsaerox

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't understand. WUP installer allows you to install games from scratch or just their updates? Why should I buy Super Mario maker while I can download it?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand. WUP installer allows you to install games from scratch or just their updates? Why should I buy Super Mario maker while I can download it?
It won't install games. Only updates and certain patches to files. Full games require signing that wupinstaller can't do.

Gaara4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But if i have bought games in the Eshop can i download and play these titles with the NUS for example.
Because i want to play my E Store Copy of Splatoon, but with spoffed 5.5.1 and the patcher the download of Splatoon dont start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok for real i'm back