Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Cruguero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just installed the update for smash, but im still getting the update message, i downloaded using nusgrabber 0005000E10144F00 176, checked in data manager and i can see the update, so what did i do wrong?

I also did the spoofing to 5.5 so is not the message for update the console

xavix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the update for smash, but im still getting the update message, i downloaded using nusgrabber 0005000E10144F00 176, checked in data manager and i can see the update, so what did i do wrong?

I also did the spoofing to 5.5 so is not the message for update the console
how long did you wait for the update to be installed?
how many files are on your folder?
how big (size) is the update?

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
No, there is no message to indicate if it failed.

Original post said:
Step 5: Depending on the size of the title, installation should take anywhere from a few seconds (Firmware Spoofer) up to 15 minutes (Mario Kart 8 Update ~700MB) to install, however you will get NO FEEDBACK while it is installing or when it finishes.

I'm using a class 10 card and the process is really slow - felt like over 2 hours to make the 2GB Smash Bros update go through.

Last edited by ByteBite,

Eratyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once interrupted my update when I realized I had the wrong files, and it made the 1.5 GB file in 20 minutes. So I decided that half an hour was more than enough.

What I recommend is deleting your update file before installing.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, apart from SD card speeds, if someone's got a crappy internet download speed wouldn't that effect the total waiting time also?
This thread is about an app that installs updates from SD card to your wiiu. The time to download the update happens before you put it on the SD card and is obviously not counted in crediar's estimate of 8 min per gb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol