Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Vivec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend bought Xenoblade for his spoofed 5.3.2 but the game asks to install an update, which I guess would be 5.5? But even if he obliges it throws an error and isn't allowed to play. Is there some way to bypass disc updates?

EDIT: Ignore this, he was being retarded.

Last edited by Vivec,

Nekron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can i play online games if i do this?(like Super Mario Maker,Splatoon or smash)Also doesn't the wii u update automatically and if yes how can i block it from doing that?Also 1 more question, so i saw some youtube "tutorials" on this but they only installed game updates i can install full games too right?Thanks

Nekron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can i play online games if i do this?(like Super Mario Maker,Splatoon or smash)Also doesn't the wii u update automatically and if yes how can i block it from doing that?Also 1 more question, so i saw some youtube "tutorials" on this but they only installed game updates i can install full games too right?Thanks
Anyone?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So spoofing could/will protect me for updation 5.3.2 to 5.5.0 by accident ?
Then I would use spoof files. As for now I was too afraid to use wupinstall :blush:
Do NOT rely on spoofing to protect you from updating, I would also recommend AT LEAST the TubeHaxx DNS, and preferably blocking update domains in your router for extra security

Amal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xenoblade EUR is over 1.0.0 but there is no update on nusgrabber.
Any way to update the original copy?

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First thank you the spoof works but...

Can please somebody salve me....

I brought Mario Maker and when tried to run its say needs update console.

So i spoof. Now setup says 5.5.0.U

But when i tried to run mario maker its says need update console before update software I say ok and its send me to setup and there its find a update and start download.

So my question its if im alredy 5.5.0U spoofed why its aske me for update and why its starting download?

What can i do?

Please tell me that i can play mario maker original disc and use loadiine at same time...

Need some help...

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First thank you the spoof works but...

Can please somebody salve me....

I brought Mario Maker and when tried to run its say needs update console.

So i spoof. Now setup says 5.5.0.U

But when i tried to run mario maker its says need update console before update software I say ok and its send me to setup and there its find a update and start download.

So my question its if im alredy 5.5.0U spoofed why its aske me for update and why its starting download?

What can i do?

Please tell me that i can play mario maker original disc and use loadiine at same time...

Need some help...

Try updating the game to latest version with NUSgrabber.

Reactions: Redirr

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try updating the game to latest version with NUSgrabber.
Thank you.

So i was reading old posting to found out. And i did start to download mario maker updates.

But i start NUSgrabber.

Set it to usa super mario maker. Set lastest

And click download. A cmd windows open in blank. I meaning in black rsrs. Nothing is write after fell seconds a fast msg appear and ita close. Nothing happen.

Anyhelp?

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.

So i was reading old posting to found out. And i did start to download mario maker updates.

But i start NUSgrabber.

Set it to usa super mario maker. Set lastest

And click download. A cmd windows open in blank. I meaning in black rsrs. Nothing is write after fell seconds a fast msg appear and ita close. Nothing happen.

Anyhelp?

The GUI one is broken or something. Download the command line one and just navigate to the folder it's in using command prompt and type in "NUSGrabber 0005000E1018DC00" without the quotes.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The GUI one is broken or something. Download the command line one and just navigate to the folder it's in using command prompt and type in "NUSGrabber 0005000E1018DC00" without the quotes.
Thank you for tryind to help me.

But same error then

Connect failed 10060
With gui version and prompt version.

Maybe something wrong with my internet?

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But same error then

Connect failed 10060

If you blocked the update servers from your router then you can't download them so that must be why.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But same error then

Connect failed 10060

see:
Redownload from wupinstaller.com, there was some problem with an IP that went down early this week but it's been patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol