azuretears

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
at the root of the card; right after i open the microsd

i've been doing this for a long time so i doubt i would make a mistake at where to put the files

salnaruto2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to reformat and place all the files again. I having a problem as well since my reader isn't reading my microsd.

salnaruto2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the problem lies in the microsd card, or you could try and buy an adapter for your microsd card and see if it works.
I can't think of anything else.

azuretears

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no it won`t let me choose my microsd, maybe its because my phone is the adapter? since it doesn't show those E: or D : or something like that

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
azuretears said:
no it won`t let me choose my microsd, maybe its because my phone is the adapter? since it doesn't show those E: or
ohnoes.png
or something like that
Oh well I thought it mounted as its own drive but it doesn't then you'll need an real adapter.

azuretears

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, i can safely assume that the microsd is not broken or anything. i just need a real adapter?

EDIT : Whoa! I just got it to work! When i connect the phone to my computer it gives me 3 options; nokia mode, printing & media , and data storage. i've always been using printing & media before but this is the first time i updated using printing & media, so i think it got mixed up because the files in the phone is also there. so i used data storage which is mainly for the memory card! anyways, thank you for helping me!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y