Hacking Wood R4 (.NDS files to load Wood R4)(CK3)

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I want you to do something else. You need the new pack in my last post. I understand v1.22 didn't work. Its because your R4 advance is one of the newer types. Take the v1.22 and delete it from your micro sd card and then put the new pack v1.21 from my last post. Understand?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Look I just used the pack you gave me.I didn't mix any files! Are you getting me? I just used the files in this pack http://www.linfoxdom....22_English.zip
Do you want me to do something else?
Can you recover your original files? From what I see, you had a working firmware (which you showed us on this post). Recover them and put them back. If your cart happens to support YSmenu, we can also help you on that.

@[member='jimmyemunoz'] what is up with the triple post? It's very unlike you; just edit it.

xxxwanderxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Used the 1.21 and it worked but the new games that I had problem with give me the white screen again.With 1.22 it gives me the fake massage

Can you recover your original files? From what I see, you had a working firmware (which you showed us on this post). Recover them and put them back. If your cart happens to support YSmenu, we can also help you on that.
1.21 is working but the games don't run.My original version was 1.19. 1.21 obviously is better

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Used the 1.21 and it worked but the new games that I had problem with give me the white screen again.With 1.22 it gives me the fake massage

1.21 is working but the games don't run.My original version was 1.19. 1.21 obviously is better
Okay, now I get it.

OK here is v1.20 download it and test http://www.linfoxdom....20_English.zip :)
Apparently, 1.21 is working fine for him. It's just that the firmware is so outdated that newer games won't run. I didn't find this cart on YSmenu's compatibility list, either.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know. But on linfox there's an edition not made by Yasu exactly (it's a tweaked version by Cyanu) and it can run on the older editions of the R4 advance. xxxwanderxxx has one more shot with Retro's firmware, using the r4i advance setup. After that there's nothing left but to stay at v1.21, if in fact his other games did boot up correctly while running it.

Reactions: 1 person

xxxwanderxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Shall I use all of the files? Forget it.
I don't think any of this folders work with this.Most of them are DSTT firmware files and the other have different kind of file and folder.Thank everyone . I never forget this .I wish i could do something in return

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
shall i use all of the files?
No, that'd be a waste of time; newer firmware generally = higher compatibility. There's no point in testing even older firmwares. Just save yourself some time and get a decent flashcart.

EDIT: nvrmind, you were referring to YSmenu. The compatibility list doesn't mention your cart, at the least.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#1) Keep your 1.21 firmware on your micro sd card. Now add the files inside the last folder of the download I directed you to. The folders name is R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu. Inside of that folder is one folder and two files, place them on your micro sd card and you don't need the .txt file. Boot up into your normal operating system and then highlight ttmenu.nds and press the "A" button to boot it up like a game. If it works go to your problem games and try to play them.

xxxwanderxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
As a last request, is this a proper R4 for me? Can it run all of the games that have been released for DS?

03129700085217928534.jpg

Jimmy forget it.Loading problem! It's worthless.

xxxwanderxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
As a last request, is this a proper R4 for me? Can it run all of the games that have been released for DS?

*snip
That website's cart is crap. Do yourself a favor and either get a r4i gold 3ds (make sure it's from r4ids.cn) or an acekard 2i.
I said this is the best i can find.I will try to find a r4i gold 3ds but if i couldn't , does this solve my problem?There is no new game for DS so this card I suppose will do it.don't you think?

xxxwanderxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
xxxwanderxxx That cart will run the newest games. :D

Why can't you buy from the online shops? They really won't ship it to Iran? Does the mail system steal a lot there?
Yes.It's very risky and expensive to buy something out of Iran because It may never be delivered. i heard lots of good thing about acekard 2i.Where can I buy them? I have friend in Dubai may he could purchase it for me and bring it to Iran.Does it support memory card more than 2G?

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all i'd like to mention that 'this' topic isnt about Firmware compatibilit nor fixing anything not related to the downloads i provided in this topic.
If u got anything that is related to any of this you should post it in the wood firmwares topic found on the first post.

I hope you've noticed the change the R4ids.cn Team recently made.I was indeed correct regarding the post 1.40 Wood Firmware revisions not being compatible with official r4ids.cn 1.51b firmware. R4ids.cn Team updated their official firmware to 1.51c, solving the compatibility issues with post 1.40 Wood firmwares being used strictly as a loader. :)
I wasn't talking about the firmware or other related downloads they provide, i was talking about my versions of the .NDS files not working as most likely date inside of the files has been changed.

oh that explains everything!!! Damn you xxxwanderxxx :moogle:
Yep It's an Advance and would never work with wood.
There are always possibilities of it working someday, please dont apply things if u dont have the knowledge of actually knowing so.

03129700085217928534.jpg

Jimmy forget it.Loading problem! It's worthless.
Here's a list i took from my Wood R4 topic i have on another site about every card i currently tested working with Wood firmwares:

N5 (WAIO for R4 Clones)
R4i (WAIO for R4 Clones)
R4 RTS (Wood for M3)
R4i RTS (Wood for M3)
R4 SDHC (Wood for R4 SDHC) (Wood for M3) (WAIO for R4 Clones) (not all SDHC versions will work)
R4i DSiLL (Wood for DSTT)
R4i SDHC (Wood for M3) (Wood for DSTT)
R4 Original (Wood for R4 Original/M3 Simply)
R4iDS Gold (Wood for R4iDS Gold) (Wood for DSTT)
R4-III Upgrade (Wood for R4 SDHC) (WAIO for R4 Clones)
M3 (Wood for M3)
M3 Zero (Wood for M3)
M3i Zero (Wood for M3)
M3 Sakura (Wood for M3)
M3 Simply (Wood for R4 Original/M3 Simply)
M3 DS Real (Wood for M3)
iTouchDS (Wood for M3)
iTouch2 Regular (Wood for M3)
iTouch2 Enhanced (Wood for M3)
DSTT (Wood for DSTT)
DSTTi (Wood for DSTT)

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are always possibilities of it working someday, please dont apply things if u dont have the knowledge of actually knowing so.
Seriously! You’re defending this card!

I would speculate there is almost 100% probability that this card would never have official support for Wood firmware and around 98% that it will never have a hacked version running either. Tempers need to be well aware of this before they waste money on more poorly supported R4 clones.

As for hijacking your thread. My apologies.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously! You’re defending this card!

I would speculate there is almost 100% probability that this card would never have official support for Wood firmware and around 98% that it will never have a hacked version running either. Tempers need to be well aware of this before they waste money on more poorly supported R4 clones.

As for hijacking your thread. My apologies.

I'm not defending it, as a matter of fact, i think any R4 card is a piece of **** and people who buy it are or not aware of this or dont do recearce.
Next to that the same was said about other R4 cards and they also got hacked.
Besides don't underestimate people who are experts in doing so, they can do alot more then u think is possible, after all, its just numbers in the end.

And u dont have to apology to me a simple oke or not reacting to it is anuf, i'm not ur boss ^^
ps, dont get pigs pregnant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn