Wood Firmware v1.22

Gargarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lord-D said:
Or do I something wrong. Do I need also the kernle from R4i and wood or just wood?
If you have an R4i Gold, click here. If you have an R4, click here.

If your packaging looks like the following, you have an R4i Gold:

R4i%20Card.jpg

If your packaging looks like the following, you have an R4:

201031216354273499.jpg

Lord-D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gargarlord said:
Lord-D said:
Or do I something wrong. Do I need also the kernle from R4i and wood or just wood?
If you have an R4i Gold, click here. If you have an R4, click here.

If your packaging looks like the following, you have an R4i Gold:

R4i%20Card.jpg

If your packaging looks like the following, you have an R4:

201031216354273499.jpg

Already downloaded it, but how I say, stucks on boot "Loading..." into wood. It is an original crad R4i (buyed from shopto.net)

Gargarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lord-D said:
Already downloaded it, but how I say, stucks on boot "Loading..." into wood. It is an original crad R4i (buyed from shopto.net)
Then I can honestly say that I am clueless on how to help you. If I had an R4i Gold, I would check to see what the issue is, but seeing as I don't, I cannot help you any further than this. I don't know why this release would be giving you issues (I'm pretty sure YWG has an R4i Gold to test the releases, or at least has access to one), but it is possible that the release has some bugs. The only thing I can recommend is (since you already mentioned a file by the name of _DS_MENU.DAT in the 1.21 release) is to try the R4 release.

Lord-D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gargarlord said:
Lord-D said:
Then I can honestly say that I am clueless on how to help you. If I had an R4i Gold, I would check to see what the issue is, but seeing as I don't, I cannot help you any further than this. I don't know why this release would be giving you issues (I'm pretty sure YWG has an R4i Gold to test the releases, or at least has access to one), but it is possible that the release has some bugs. The only thing I can recommend is (since you already mentioned a file by the name of _DS_MENU.DAT in the 1.21 release) is to try the R4 release.

I also tried the 1.21 from filetrip which is about 850KB, here too an Loading... stuck. Only the version from r4ids.cn works. To I have missing files or something?

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a mod fix the download section on filetrip? It's not so much that it's broken but when you click on the R4 section for flashcart files the R4i wood link that is listed as a "Filetrip Favorite" is not the one in this post

It's one that's older.

I think the Favorite link there should be updated to http://filetrip.net/f23606-Wood-R4iDSN-1-22.html if that's the one that's going to get the updates.

just a suggestion...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad YWG doesn't work for Team Cyclops.......they could really use someone who actually produces FW's in a timely manner.

It's kinda sad that my crusty old R4, which hasn't had any official support in years, is more compatible than my "still officially supported" CycloDS.

Rock on YWG!
grog.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, now back to my "official (Wood) Firmware" instead of Ysmenu, love the work that YWG, AW and Retro do for firmware (ysmenu/wood)

TheWhizzz

Trophies
XP
Country
hi can someone tell me why i cant get the cheats to work with this? the usrcheat.dat wont work with mario vs donkeykong it wont save a sav file for the cheats to run anyone know if im doing anything wrong it seems to have stopped working since 1.18

i used 1.14 and the cheat works but mario is just a block of colours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo