Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

MaChao1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having trouble getting it to appear i the homebrew menu, not sure why, any ideas?
Even tried installing the CIA via FBI but says invalid signature
Unless I need to use another program too?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having trouble getting it to appear i the homebrew menu, not sure why, any ideas?
Even tried installing the CIA via FBI but says invalid signature
Unless I need to use another program too?
How are you putting it in your sd card?
To install with FBI, you need to patch signatures.

MaChao1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried both putting it in the root of the SD card and tried putting it in the 3ds folder of the SD card as that seems to be where the homebrew things tend to be
(putting the whole folder in)

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried both putting it in the root of the SD card and tried putting it in the 3ds folder of the SD card as that seems to be where the homebrew things tend to be
(putting the whole folder in)
Sounds right. Do this if you haven't already. Extract all three files. Then take the 3ds and pk folders and put them in the root of your sd card. now try.

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
My sister uses this, and says she can't transfer certain pokemon like Pikachu or Kyogre. Is this normal, or did she miss something?

revilococo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else get the "Problem happened: 0X28 PHBank version: 020001b0" error? every time i try to open either OR, or X, I get this error... :/

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey I'm think here if it's possible to make also compatible with DPPT, HGSS and BWs ? just to make easy the transfer to the 3DS versions?
(even if a homebrew to store/trade between the DS ones and other just to transfer to the 3DS...?)

HuntHoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I'm think here if it's possible to make also compatible with DPPT, HGSS and BWs ? just to make easy the transfer to the 3DS versions?
(even if a homebrew to store/trade between the DS ones and other just to transfer to the 3DS...?)

Read a little bit back to see your answer.

Long story short, no. There is no backwards compatibility with any of the NDS game carts. There could potentially be a separate app released that will transport Pokemon from older gens... But there is not one currently.

Actually, now that we can access twl saves, would a <Gen 6 phbank be possible/planned?

Is it possible? > Yes
Is it planned? > No

But a PokéTransporter is planned. ;)
So, although it is not being currently developed, it is theoretically possible.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if there are any reported problems with this cia or this file in general. For example, has anyone corrupted their save files by any chance? I want to use this very bad but I am scared to accidentally corrupt my save file somehow. Thanks.

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if there are any reported problems with this cia or this file in general. For example, has anyone corrupted their save files by any chance? I want to use this very bad but I am scared to accidentally corrupt my save file somehow. Thanks.
Just backup your save with JK's Save Manager just in case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.