Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Done.

I installed it for the 3 exclusive Humble deal games (I added the other 5 to Steam). Is it really so bad that people refuse to install it even if it allows them to play 3 'big name' games for a few pennies?

Yes. Hell, people expect perfection right away. I mean look at Steam, it wasn't the greatest at the start. It took a while. Even then, people still complain about it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dragged the bar to make it all go to charity.

Steam does have an "Add non-steam game" feature for a reason.

Except the games require Origin to launch, it has to be running.
BF3 specifically is very anal about that. Not sure about the Sims, but who cares about the Sims.

Reactions: Joe88

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Origin isn't half bad really. I only use it to play BF3, but they give a lot of free stuff at least (got BF 1942 for free, and the Close Quarters DLC too). Sure, they basically pale compared to Steam, Steam is better on all levels, but Origin isn't laggy or crappy in any way.

I would of course love BF3 on Steam, but it isn't going to happen, sadly, so I just live with it and use Origin. It's annoying and all, but BF3 makes it all sooooooooo worthwhile. Really, BF3, great game, everyone should play it!

Reactions: eyes

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually already had most of the games in the bundle, but I bought it for Dead Space 1 + 3. I'll probably end up giving the rest of the keys away to friends.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Any guess as to what games will be added to the bundle next week? Hoping for Dead Space 2 so I have the whole lot. Always wanted to play them, but never got around to it. I dont want to buy 2, but will if I like the first.

Edit: Anyone have any steam codes they want to get rid of or trade?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, I got the bundle but only for the steam keys, I'll probably just give the Origin keys away.

There is no other reason than all of my other games are on Steam, as well as my friends ect. I don't see the need for a new place in which I can purchase and play games when Steam does everything I need it to, and has done for years

Sorry EA, you were a bit late ...

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Any guess as to what games will be added to the bundle next week? Hoping for Dead Space 2 so I have the whole lot. Always wanted to play them, but never got around to it. I dont want to buy 2, but will if I like the first.

Edit: Anyone have any steam codes they want to get rid of or trade?

They usually add to these bundles (not the weekly bundle), my guess would be Dead Space 2 & possibly Crysis.

What Steam codes are you referring to, this bundle or any Steam codes?

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
They usually add to these bundles (not the weekly bundle), my guess would be Dead Space 2 & possibly Crysis.

What Steam codes are you referring to, this bundle or any Steam codes?
Not steam codes from this bundle or any other humble bundle as I have them all. Just looking for new games that others may not want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips