[WikiTemp] Vitamin Compatability List (Easily Contribute your Game in Seconds!)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Voxel, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Voxel
    OP

Voxel *Witty Title*

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Vitamin_Compatability_List

Hello,

I was initially really against announcing this immediately, however I thought I might as well grab people's attention to this as soon as possible, for a number of reasons--

..So what is this?

So I have recently created a Wiki page on our site's WikiTemp page (really nice touch to our forums by the way; definitely contrubite where you can! :mthr:) dedicated to replacing the existing Vitamin Compatability thread.
    Whilst the existing thread is really nicely done and all, there are a few downsides... for one, it can get a bit unorganised and hard to read in the long run, and the red for "not working" is a bit of a killer on the eyes; however the Wiki has a really nice feature - exceptionally-neat formatting, comprising of tables and a better color scheme to easily highlight which games simply work and which simply don't.

To add on further to this, you may immediately add/edit a game on the Wiki without needing to wait for anyone to add it in for you, causing the currently-dull list of games to flourish with tons more contributions in less time!

...But why the Wiki?

The wiki is an excellent source of information; not only for this one compatability list, but for many other compatability lists for software and hardware alike! So I thought it would only be appropriate to also create a list dedicated to both the Vita and the compatability list category altogether as well.

Did you check with the original author of the compatability thread?

Yep. Abu_Senpai seems to be completely fine with the transition from Thread -> Wiki.
    Still currently awaiting a reply from Yamagushi (another guy who also had editing rights to the original thread) but I believe he would be perfectly fine with it as well.

Any contributions to this new Wiki page are absolutely appreciated!

yayvita.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice