Status
Not open for further replies.

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It's been a long time but, usually I just sleep it off. My record for sleeping is 28 hours now. Lol

And to clarify, that was two days ago, and of natural occurrence.
I usually wake up after like 5 hours of sleep, then I am unable to sleep. My routine for the day after is light one up and try to eat as much as I am able to. Then I'm usually couchlocked until bedtime, only leaving the couch for more MJ.

K

KingpinSlim

I usually wake up after like 5 hours of sleep, then I am unable to sleep. My routine for the day after is light one up and try to eat as much as I am able to. Then I'm usually couchlocked until bedtime, only leaving the couch for more MJ.
I am to german to actually relax.
Just take some speed and get going.
Lots of things to do, lots of work to be done.
Also? Opiates are great.
I don't mean for the day after.
Just in general... they are way to great.
way to good.
dangerously enjoyable.

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I am to german to actually relax.
Just take some speed and get going.
Lots of things to do, lots of work to be done.
Also? Opiates are great.
I don't mean for the day after.
Just in general... they are way to great.
way to good.
dangerously enjoyable.
Heh. I don't really enjoy speed anymore. Actually out of all times I've used it only a few times were enjoyable. As for opiates, haven't used them yet. I've sometimes been interested in some codeine, you know~ Sizzurp, but its hard to get here. I don't think I will try opiates anytime soon.

I really like psychedelics though, ketamine's fun too.

K

KingpinSlim

Heh. I don't really enjoy speed anymore. Actually out of all times I've used it only a few times were enjoyable. As for opiates, haven't used them yet. I've sometimes been interested in some codeine, you know~ Sizzurp, but its hard to get here. I don't think I will try opiates anytime soon.

I really like psychedelics though, ketamine's fun too.
I was in the hospital a lot recently. I was constantly given opiates to treat the pain.
It took me quite a while to shake the cravings afterward.
It was horrible.
I was lying there while an infection spread through my gallbladder, pancreas and liver and i have been that happy before in my entire life.
I was exploding with pure joy.
i still get goosebumps all over my body when i think about it.
Nothing in the world will ever make you feel this good ever again, so never even try it.
I am serious.
Every emotion afterwards will seem muted and lackluster.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

any news on this, what was the time even
i posted about it.
They won't get it today.
Tomorrow at the earliest.
Sorry. I tried.

Reactions: dashkiller

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
When we thought it would be today.
pIg1LIX.png

Reactions: robbros

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I was in the hospital a lot recently. I was constantly given opiates to treat the pain.
It took me quite a while to shake the cravings afterward.
It was horrible.
I was lying there while an infection spread through my gallbladder, pancreas and liver and i have been that happy before in my entire life.
I was exploding with pure joy.
i still get goosebumps all over my body when i think about it.
Nothing in the world will ever make you feel this good ever again, so never even try it.
I am serious.
Every emotion afterwards will seem muted and lackluster.
That uhh.. sounds exactly like other stories I've heard about it. Its also the reason I haven't tried to get some at all. But as with everything, I always think like its okay to try only once....

...problem is, it will never stay at once...

K

KingpinSlim

That uhh.. sounds exactly like other stories I've heard about it. Its also the reason I haven't tried to get some at all. But as with everything, I always think like its okay to try only once....

...problem is, it will never stay at once...

Enjoy all the other stuff thats on offer, just stay away from this.
Chances are you will need to take it for some medical emergency anyway someday, but enjoy life until then.
If i had to chose between opiates and a brandnew ultra-high-end gaming pc, i would always go for opiates.
That should tell you all you need to know.

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Enjoy all the other stuff thats on offer, just stay away from this.
Chances are you will need to take it for some medical emergency anyway someday, but enjoy life until then.
If i had to chose between opiates and a brandnew ultra-high-end gaming pc, i would always go for opiates.
That should tell you all you need to know.
Good advice I guess, lets get back on-topic.

The girl that got Zelda yesterday had it from a MediaMarkt in Groningen right? Was it a mistake or do they really already sell it there? I might just be able to pick one up, I live near Groningen.

I know it says Russia at my profile lol. I used a fake facebook account for this.

K

KingpinSlim

Good advice I guess, lets get back on-topic.

The girl that got Zelda yesterday had it from a MediaMarkt in Groningen right? Was it a mistake or do they really already sell it there? I might just be able to pick one up, I live near Groningen.

I know it says Russia at my profile lol. I used a fake facebook account for this.
After all the attention they received because of it?
I doubt it, but why not try it?

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
After all the attention they received because of it?
I doubt it, but why not try it?
Well there are 2 mediamarkts here in Groningen, I wonder which one it was. I only have time to visit one of them today since I've still got work to do. I'll try to visit one of them today, but I think they've learned their lesson since the message has pretty much spread online even on some of the dutch gaming magazines.

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to find a 512 gb External Hard Drive that isn't SSD for my Wii U. Thankfully, even if it's a portable one, I can just use a Y-cable so I'm not worried about using an outlet.
If not SSD, they usually come like 500GB, not 512GB.

K

KingpinSlim

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to find a 512 gb External Hard Drive that isn't SSD for my Wii U. Thankfully, even if it's a portable one, I can just use a Y-cable so I'm not worried about using an outlet.
Buying a compatible HDD enclosure is kinda iffy, but WD Elements drives work great.
i have two different ones and both are supported as long as you use a Y-cable.

Reactions: DarthDub

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country

Does it not power portables? I remember that from the Wii, but thought it maybe had been updated for the U?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare