Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno. Out of Region Lego Dimensions refuses to play on my Wii U, and I've heard there are a few more games that don't work with Region Free USB loading, so while unlikely, BotW could be the same.

OniLolz2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As posted earlier, seems like someone as wable to extract some files from the download. But how?
nhXFQ6F.jpg

bootTvTex.png

Reactions: iVcU

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As posted earlier, seems like someone as wable to extract some files from the download. But how?
nhXFQ6F.jpg

bootTvTex.png
Yeah, and that can't be from a review copy because only Switch review copies were given out. Someone managed to find a way unless this is a photoshop job of a fake splashscreen.

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, and that can't be from a review copy because only Switch review copies were given out. Someone managed to find a way unless this is a photoshop job of a fake splashscreen.
I already saw that picture somewhere, is it possible that i saw this on earlier show off of The Legend of zelda loading screen while people are reviewing the games, more image will be available so hard to say if its fake or not.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I already saw that picture somewhere, is it possible that i saw this on earlier show off of The Legend of zelda loading screen while people are reviewing the games, more image will be available so hard to say if its fake or not.
Yeah, that is why I said it isn't fake, I think that I have seen it in a gaming news site

Reactions: julienbdes

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know why, but it looks familiar. iv seen it somewhere before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the breath of the wild logo doesnt quite look like it fits, it might just be the resolution though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2