Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganiam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But keep in mind that most retailers are starting to receive their shipment so it's only a matter of time until someone somewhere leaks it.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But keep in mind that most retailers are starting to receive their shipment so it's only a matter of time until someone somewhere leaks it.
that is correct. the issue for me personally is that the eshop version is eur, and i cant install that, so i would need to wait for the whole disk to leak. or, somebody with a eur disk could install it with the titlekey, then use ddd(i think) to dump it and convert it for loadiine? maybe?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that is correct. the issue for me personally is that the eshop version is eur, and i cant install that, so i would need to wait for the whole disk to leak. or, somebody with a eur disk could install it with the titlekey, then use ddd(i think) to dump it and convert it for loadiine? maybe?
So, you don't have Haxchi to allow for region-free booting? I assume your Wii U is NTSC, but doesn't sig patches allow you to play it?

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you don't have Haxchi to allow for region-free booting? I assume your Wii U is NTSC, but doesn't sig patches allow you to play it?
no, i use mocha and WupInstallerY. i dont know if that would work. people keep telling me installing an out of region game with wupinstaller would brick my wii.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Is there a way to pause a download with New-NUSGrabber GUI? Surely there is a function to pause and resume if someone wanted to?
No, you can only stop the download closing the program; but next time you'll start again the download, the program will not download the already-downloaded files

Reactions: HaloEffect17

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
no, i use mocha and WupInstallerY. i dont know if that would work. people keep telling me installing an out of region game with wupinstaller would brick my wii.

That's false. If you don't have any sig patches, the game will just fail to load with an error saying it's out of your region.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is 00050000101C9500 the full game with its 9.82gb?
maybe it is compressed and needs to unpack/install?

without title.tik (disc) nobody can launch it right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and idk if something will happen to my ps3 if i connect it to wifi with hen activated
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember when the Atari 2600 was new and exciting lol
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient