Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a side note, so the Switch, BotW, and amiibos were shipped out to reviewers and possibly retailers. GameXplain recently received them, and other pictures have come up detailing what the amiibos provide (basically loot chests).

This week is probably when shipments of the game are going out. We'll see if the Wii U version happens to fall into the right hands.

Last edited by Nevermore,

Figuration

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That guy with the poorly made box art and didn't even make the rating properly with the wrong image for his country, and using a teaser video playback?
no it was this guy who I won't mention because it was clear he didn't want to be bothered (if you want I can DM him to you) and he said that he and a couple of people were working on it.

Ganiam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9,82Gb is the folder size of the EUR version.

Yeah, that's most likely pre-installation. Once installed and unpack, it should take up the right amount of space.

Nope, you need the title key to decrypt the game...

And hopefully someone will crack it soon.

It's just too bad I'm in North America and won't be able to play even if it's decrypted.

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, that's most likely pre-installation. Once installed and unpack, it should take up the right amount of space.

And hopefully someone will crack it soon.

It's just too bad I'm in North America and won't be able to play even if it's decrypted.
With loadiine or CBHC you can play Eur title. I do so with eur titles on my us console

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't we generate fake ticket with somes app already and decrypt it? Doesnt cemu or any stuff already make possible to ran the game ? I know color spash was not only preloaded but fully leak from Nintendo server. And we seen somes ppl in the scene back in days decrypting games and sharing (rare team). Looking forward. Even if my copy are waiting for 3rd I cant wait with all the spoil running on net. And my collector guide coming soon

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With loadiine or CBHC you can play Eur title. I do so with eur titles on my us console

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't we generate fake ticket with somes app already and decrypt it? Doesnt cemu or any stuff already make possible to ran the game ? I know color spash was not only preloaded but fully leak from Nintendo server. And we seen somes ppl in the scene back in days decrypting games and sharing (rare team). Looking forward. Even if my copy are waiting for 3rd I cant wait with all the spoil running on net. And my collector guide coming soon

I don't think CEMU can play it without decrypting it first? And I don't think you can decrypt it without the title key? Aren't those very hard to crack? I could be wrong ..

sabykos

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The title key is needed to decrypt it. Even the WiiU itself cannot magically decrypt the data it also needs the titlekey internally to decrypt it. It's just technically not possible to play this game without it. Without the titlekey this ist just random bits and bytes. and further: dont even think about cracking the key. It's a 16(?)byte key. Have fun checking all 16^32 possibilities. Our hope is: While it is risky to leak a whole game it is relatively safe to leak aticket or the title key. So maybe were lucky and someone who has an early copy dumps the ticket.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title key is needed to decrypt it. Even the WiiU itself cannot magically decrypt the data it also needs the titlekey internally to decrypt it. It's just technically not possible to play this game without it. Without the titlekey this ist just random bits and bytes. and further: dont even think about cracking the key. It's a 16(?)byte key. Have fun checking all 16^32 possibilities. Our hope is: While it is risky to leak a whole game it is relatively safe to leak aticket or the title key. So maybe were lucky and someone who has an early copy dumps the ticket.
thats alot of possible keys!

Last edited by samcambolt270,

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually I believe the calculation is 16! (permutation) - therefore there are a total of 2 092 278 989 000 possible combinations you would have to try and find the right one.
Let's make a bot on multi pc which try every possibilities. Need a damn good pc for that task xD.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I believe the calculation is 16! (permutation) - therefore there are a total of 2 092 278 989 000 possible combinations you would have to try and find the right one.
Im pretty sure the math goes a bit like this. a 16 byte key has 16 slots that each can be filled by either a 0 or a 1. this basically means that a^(a*b) [a= number of slots] [b = a * number of possible values for each slot], so plugging and chugging would get you 16^(16*2) or 16^32 or approximately 3.402*10 to the 38'th (which is 3.402 followed by 38 zeros, or in otherwords, a fucking massive number)

Last edited by samcambolt270,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Badcatalex @ Badcatalex: they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game