Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well it is always on 717 MB for me so I guess it is a corupted file. Let me see if I can find info in the thread. :X

elaltavoz

Trophies
XP
Country
If I first install the game files (with WUPinstaller Mod) in the console memory and then the update files (with WUPinstaller Mod again) also in the console memory, will I be doing it correctly? If so, to run the game, should I just click on it on the home screen or should I follow other steps?

Akatozh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
taken from 4chan:

FOR ANYONE WHO CAN'T INSTALL BECAUSE OF A "BAD SD" ERROR IN WUPINSTALLER:

1. Select and download the .app files from 39-41 from this link as zip: link at 4chan
2. Copy and replace them over the ones in your SD CARD

It should install fine, these files were corrupted in the original GDrive mirror.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not asking for any links but just a question do you have to find the update on the internet or just update regularly like a regular game?

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
shut the fuck up faggot, do you know how many people died to get this thread reopened?
Apparently one too little
Want to pirate the shit out of it? I don't care, I'll enjoy my legit copy in a few days.

But please stop with the shit questions like ''how do i run this'', ''how do i install tik'', ''DO I UPDATE, OMG SYSTEM UPDATE'', ''where do i downlod guy'', ''can i use NUS''.
You have 4chan for that.

And wake up already mods because this is quickly reaching toxicity levels of 4chan

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone gotten off the plateau yet and can help me out?
Anyone know how I'm supposed to reach the two shrines that are on the mountain without dying from cold? (On the plateau)
I figure I need to cook something to help me survive the cold since I found a hint that suggested so inside a house, but I can't seem to cook anything yet or at least I don't know how to.

taken from 4chan:

FOR ANYONE WHO CAN'T INSTALL BECAUSE OF A "BAD SD" ERROR IN WUPINSTALLER:

1. Select and download the .app files from 39-41 from this link as zip: link at 4chan
2. Copy and replace them over the ones in your SD CARD

It should install fine, these files were corrupted in the original GDrive mirror.
That's just BS. I'm playing with the update data from GDrive right now.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thread was locked for a good chunk of last night, as well as many people suspended/banned for breaking rules. You can't really prevent idiots from coming in during a leak of a popular game, but they'll be dealt with accordingly if reported.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. I will just sit back and watch it continuously to flooding for an idiots to drown in, lol. :)

Reactions: Chary

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am not asking for any links but just a question do you have to find the update on the internet or just update regularly like a regular game?
You need "secondary sources" as Nintendo pulled the files from NUS (the official source)

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Small hint:

Yes, woodcutter cabin south east of plateau, read diary for instructions

Full spoiler:

Cook together hylan bass(grab them or throw bomb into water), raw meat(kill boars), and spicy herb(near snow mountain)

Anyone gotten off the plateau yet and can help me out?
Anyone know how I'm supposed to reach the two shrines that are on the mountain without dying from cold? (On the plateau)
I figure I need to cook something to help me survive the cold since I found a hint that suggested so inside a house, but I can't seem to cook anything yet or at least I don't know how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!