Hacking WiiU VC game injection working on 5.3.2

Darthkoopa66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got every iQue Player game except excite bike 64, sin and punishment, dr mario 64, and animial forest playable as wiiu vc. can anyone help me with these 4 games?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I got every iQue Player game except excite bike 64, sin and punishment, dr mario 64, and animial forest playable as wiiu vc. can anyone help me with these 4 games?
doctor mario 64 doesnt work at all injected on anything not even wii emulators so no luck, no version works.Your only way to play doctor mario 64 on wii or wiiu is to play the compilation released for the gamecube which is japanese only which i forgot the name.

excite bike was weird for example even injecting usa over jap wouldn't work so im guessing they have specific patches over specific addresses to run the game so if you cant inject ique excite bike over japan one, then it wont work most likely since you cant even inject usa over jap and so on.

Sin and punishment wiiuvc is a hack job by nintendo, the game is patched and hacked to hell so i doubt you can inject anything tbh.

animal forest doesnt work injected either, just play the gc version on nintendont or the jap version on wii64/not64.

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to come in here to report that Japanese Snowboard Kids injection crashes when I enter the shop, making it impossible to beat :(

Last edited by uhhh_adam,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just wanted to come in here to report that Japanese Snowboard Kids injection crashes when I enter the shop, making it impossible to beat :(
use wii64 you can inject the channel and even use wiiu gamepad there, rice version or glide and i played the entire game there no problems.

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use wii64 you can inject the channel and even use wiiu gamepad there, rice version or glide and i played the entire game there no problems.
yes I know that. I'm just reporting a correction for the compatibility list since it's green on there

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
it may be on github, but it's closed source, unless something has changed.
No, all graphics plugins of glN64 and Rice are open source on Wii64 and they're avaliable on GitHub...

Not64 it's also open source (and avaliable on GitHub) but however devkitRice isn't since it's a private toolchain made by Extrems...

Rice i think on Wii64 it's not maintained anymore.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, all graphics plugins of glN64 and Rice are open source on Wii64 and they're avaliable on GitHub...

Not64 it's also open source (and avaliable on GitHub) but however devkitRice isn't since it's a private toolchain made by Extrems...

Rice i think on Wii64 it's not maintained anymore.
ah, I thought you needed devkitRice to compile those sorts of things. I remember hitting a roadblock with something that required it in environmental variables.

Vargaman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, just got around to putting Tiramisu on my WiiU and I tried a few N64 games and all I get is a black screen at launch.

I assume I missed a step somewhere.

Some files I used the Techonmoon Injector to install and some were from Nusspli.

Any tips/advice to try?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work