Homebrew WiiSXR Channel Installer for WiiU

JustinJustin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have searched high and low for a channel installer for WiiSXR for WiiU that has gamepad support. I don't unfortunately have a name to credit and I am in no way taking credit for this. I am simply making it accessible for all to eliminate the endless hunt for it. I have tested it and it is 100% working. The included file includes the channel installer, but for those looking to make it a 1 stop shop I have included everything for you including the emulator. You must provide your own game files.

If someone knows who should be credited for this, please identify them in the comments. Happy Gaming.

*link removed*

If my link goes down, I apologize, I only created my account so I could get it shared with all of you. I will do my best to keep an eye on any comments but no guarantees it will be right away.

Last edited by Cyan, , Reason: removed injected WiiVC channel, contains copyrighted data.

Deko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I see what this is, Its an injection like the one I have.
Unfortunately when I get the game running, it doesnt respond to any commands. I am loading Castlevania: Symphony of The Night. All i can do is move around in the settings, but once i go to play game, start won't work.

Last edited by Deko,

Deko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of my controls work, when I start any game. I started Castlevania, and then I tried Twisted Metal 2. Both times the game doesn't even recognize my input. I can change settings in the wiisxr menu with my gamepad or wii u pro controller but thats its.

Deko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay got it working with the Wii U GO Pro Controller. Turns out that it does not work with off-brand controllers. I have 2 other wii u pro controllers that were most likely not made by Nintendo. Just warning to all of you who might suffer from same problem.

JustinJustin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have to overclock anything so it matches wii u speed?

I don’t have a ton of psx games to play, I haven’t done anything special I just play games based on what’s in the compatibility list. In my experience I would say no.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone have a n64 Injection?
That would be sweet. I’m not a fan of retroarch on wii, I personally find it complicated and often could not get it going. For this reason I use emulators in vWii mode with channels on WiiU. Works best IMO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-