Feedback Error 160-0103 while trying to mod my WiiU with Tiramisu

Celenthanos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I incurred into the infamous error 160-0103 error while trying to make a mii on my never modded nor softmodded 32GB WiiU. I did some research and rapidly found out about the failing Hynix eMMCs and whatnot. Here on GBATemp I found the "Ultimate WiiU Troubleshooting Guide" and realized it was indeed a failing eMMC. I was ready to try and fix it with the soldering method guide (even if I never put hand to a solder, I'm kind of desperate at the moment), but I read on the guide that it needs ISFHax/de_fuse to work + a bunch of other softwares to make safety backups like savemii. All fine and good, only problem being, I needed Tiramisu to install anything of the likes, so I tried, but the moment I went to make a NAND backup as described in the "WiiU Hacks Guide" error160-0103 popped up again, thus I can't mod my console. I'm stranded and out of options since I really am a newbie at console modding, let alone fixing hardware/software errors. Is there anything I can do?
Sorry for the absence on links towards both guides, but as a newbie I am not allowed to link anything yet.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The ISFShax guide has options for installing ISFShax, only one uses Tiramisu.
Also even the Tiramisu option would work for you, you don't need to install it for that. You would just select the fw img loader in the same menu, where you select the nanddumoer.

If you never soldered before, you need to practice on something else first or this will go wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto