Homebrew PS1/2 Emulator Project WiiSX / CubeSX (PCSXGC) with Lightrec Project - Beta testers & feedback needed!

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lightrec only supports the modified MIPS R3000A used by the PlayStation 1.
Isn't the PSP architecture not far from PS1?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !!!

Anyone have test CubeSX with a SD2SP2, for me, it can't read my SD, samething with Cube64 :(
not sure if you wanted this or not. I haven't been following the thread, but it uses libogc2 instead of libogc.
Post automatically merged:

btw, I think that's the gamecube version.

Attachments

• CubeSX_GX.zip
    879.5 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: SaulFabre

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, it work, i see my ISO game, can u do samething with Cube64 please ?
have to ask @SaulFabre . I looked up the emulator, but it seems to be using Rice to prevent unofficial builds. it mentions not making them in the readme, so I assume as such, since devkitRice is closed source.

Last edited by godreborn,

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
have to ask @SaulFabre . I looked up the emulator, but it seems to be using Rise to prevent unofficial builds. it mentions not making them in the readme, so I assume as such, since devkitRice is closed source.
Ok thanks a lot for your help...

I get Not64 and it work fine ;) but 007 is too slow :(

Last edited by chronoss,
Reactions: godreborn

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
not sure if you wanted this or not. I haven't been following the thread, but it uses libogc2 instead of libogc.
Post automatically merged:

btw, I think that's the gamecube version.
That build is for GX version, and GX isn't working so fine by now (it needs a lot of work).
Just download the latest artifacts of WiiSX/CubeSX here: https://github.com/emukidid/pcsxgc/actions/

have to ask @SaulFabre . I looked up the emulator, but it seems to be using Rice to prevent unofficial builds. it mentions not making them in the readme, so I assume as such, since devkitRice is closed source.
SD2SP2 support is not avaliable on Wii64/Cube64 still.

Reactions: godreborn

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I would like to try "Street Fighter Alpha Anthology" on PS1 emulator on wiiU, the probleme is:
The ISO is 4.4 GB, so that is ABOVE the limit for a sd FAT32 Partition, the BIN isn't inferior in size.
It would work in CHD format, but the emulator doesn't take this format. Would someone have a idea to make it work?

• Haha
Reactions: niuus

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I would like to try "Street Fighter Alpha Anthology" on PS1 emulator on wiiU, the probleme is:
The ISO is 4.4 GB, so that is ABOVE the limit for a sd FAT32 Partition, the BIN isn't inferior in size.
It would work in CHD format, but the emulator doesn't take this format. Would someone have a idea to make it work?
isn't it a ps2 game?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, that's the reason it's so big....Sorry for the question, I mislead the game rom with Street Fighter Alpha 3, which isn't as big
;)
Anyway all, what do you use all to transform a ps1 romwith with 30 tracks *.bin files into a one only unique bin file to make it readable for the emu? because putting a "some" particular games into the directory file for the emu makes hundreds of file.
An easy tool non command line if possible! I know SaulFabre would know how to make an easy one.

• Haha
Reactions: niuus

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ps1 only reads cds so each disc is at max 700 mb so no way that is a ps1 game since its a dvd

Yep, that's the reason it's so big....Sorry for the question, I mislead the game rom with Street Fighter Alpha 3, which isn't as big
;)
Anyway all, what do you use all to transform a ps1 romwith with 30 tracks *.bin files into a one only unique bin file to make it readable for the emu? because putting a "some" particular games into the directory file for the emu makes hundreds of file.
An easy tool non command line if possible! I know SaulFabre would know how to make an easy one.
you can probably find bin/cue to img software somewhere since the emulator also accepts .img files.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can probably find bin/cue to img software somewhere since the emulator also accepts .img file

Ok, i'll try, didn't think you could transfer 30 bin+cue to img+cue

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol