GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello friends
xjs updated wiistation and put boot.dol for download in one of the open issues, I downloaded and tested a game that had a problem (power rangers lightspeed rescue) and now with saul's changes it works perfectly, lightrec is also updated and chdlib for the most recent ones, as well as a fix avoiding the famous crashes when exiting the emulator

Download Here (mega)

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello friends
xjs updated wiistation and put boot.dol for download in one of the open issues, I downloaded and tested a game that had a problem (power rangers lightspeed rescue) and now with saul's changes it works perfectly, lightrec is also updated and chdlib for the most recent ones, as well as a fix avoiding the famous crashes when exiting the emulator

Download Here (mega)

Today's report from new build, only tested SotN, so far, only 2 legit micro stutters from beginning up until fighting Doppelganger and saving, rest of framerate seems stable, the 2nd micro stutter was more like a 1 sec pause at the end.

Settings: Lightrec + Old Soft, BIN+Cue, No Bios boot, Gaussian Sound, Clean 240p no filters or De-interlacing.

had to re-restart SotN because trying to do a little experiment with RA 1.7.6 and older cores fucked my drive and had to wipe and paste everything back, no joke.

DaSkanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone tried WiiStation with DualShock 4? because i don't know a way to make it work properly... It doesn't recognize.

I highly recommend getting one of these
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...f1ad0f74c3ea4368996b822b2f4&afSmartRedirect=y

When i got mine the top bumper triggers were configured wrong but after seaching online how to switch them I find it works really well.
Sadly you can only use 2 of the bumpers normally with wiistation without having to combo but for most games you can just configure for the ones you need like for resident evil.
Hope this helps.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Today's report from new build, only tested SotN, so far, only 2 legit micro stutters from beginning up until fighting Doppelganger and saving, rest of framerate seems stable, the 2nd micro stutter was more like a 1 sec pause at the end.

Settings: Lightrec + Old Soft, BIN+Cue, No Bios boot, Gaussian Sound, Clean 240p no filters or De-interlacing.

had to re-restart SotN because trying to do a little experiment with RA 1.7.6 and older cores fucked my drive and had to wipe and paste everything back, no joke.
Btw, does WiiStation doesn't crash anymore when exiting the emulator in some cases?

Because i have to tell xjsxjs197 about that so we can close the issue i reported in the repo...
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/issues/240

Also pinging @xunga , @Disorarara

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw, does WiiStation doesn't crash anymore when exiting the emulator in some cases?

Because i have to tell xjsxjs197 about that so we can close the issue i reported in the repo...
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/issues/240

Also pinging @xunga , @Disorarara

I'll try this new build and report back. The few microstutters that MeXen reported I'm sure are lightrec recompilation stutters which will always happen so it sounds like to me the video frame rate jittering issues can definitely be marked as solved

Reactions: SaulFabre

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

DaSkanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So call me slow but I've only just worked out that there is a really cool feature in wiistation that enables you to run a game up to double speed if you hold a certain button combo.
You can set it through configure buttons under limit FPS.
There are 3 combos you can choose from with a gamecube controller on the version I'm running.
I was woundering if there maybe a way i can add an extra combo to that list or if there is a way to run at double speed without having to hold said combo?

Last edited by DaSkanker,

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Brazil
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
1000044918.jpg

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
New build of WiiStation on main branch until git b803d4c
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/b803d4c2046cb708c6ea2868fbb6eeba86c9a64f

What's new:
  • Fix the logic of HidClose when the system is shut down (@xjsxjs197). This fixes an emulator crash at exit in certain circumstances.
  • Sync to latest Lightrec until git 5d59fb9 (@pcercuei).
  • Sync to latest libCHDr until git aa34b14 (rtissera).
  • Update timing (override) hack for Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue (@SuperrSonic). 222 was not enough for keep jumping working, so he tweaked once again to 310. Suggested on his fork WiiSX Titanium (also it's added on upstream PCSX-ReARMed). Pinging @GustavoReis for help me test this new change in that game.
Please test this build, thanks :)

PS: I tested the opengxGpu branch, the graphics are crashed/exploding and CPU/sound is way too fast but for a WIP it's expected.

1719537482238.png

Attachments

• WiiStation_main_git_b803d4c_27062024.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Brazil
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/b803d4c2046cb708c6ea2868fbb6eeba86c9a64f

What's new:
  • Fix the logic of HidClose when the system is shut down (@xjsxjs197). This fixes an emulator crash at exit in certain circumstances.
  • Update timing (override) hack for Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue (@SuperrSonic). 222 was not enough for keep jumping working, so he tweaked once again to 310. Suggested on his fork WiiSX Titanium (also it's added on upstream PCSX-ReARMed). Pinging @GustavoReis for help me test this new change in that game.

PS: I tested the opengxGpu branch, the graphics are crashed/exploding and CPU/sound is way too fast but for a WIP it's expected.

View attachment 444309
As soon as I can, I will use the game's life cheat to finish and test the game faster, which is approximately an hour long

Thank's

0arsoluto

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

What's new:

View attachment 444309
Hi Saul. Thank you for your content and effort. wait... superrsonic has released a new ps1 emulator on wii after the wiisx silver?!!!!!!!. Can you download it to try it? Does it maintain the characteristics of Wiisx Silver? all the best

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi Saul. Thank you for your content and effort. wait... superrsonic has released a new ps1 emulator on wii after the wiisx silver?!!!!!!!. Can you download it to try it? Does it maintain the characteristics of Wiisx Silver? all the best
There's no official release for SuperrSonic's WiiSX Titanium yet, however since we have the source code we can compile the code into an usable executable (.dol) on Wii so we can test it...

But i think it's better to make a new DM group talking about WiiSX Titanium (i don't want to make a new thread for that and end annoying SuperrSonic...)

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Reactions: GustavoReis

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Brazil
Yup, SuperrSonic fixed that in the database. Setting the cycle multiplier override to 310 for that game, jump works perfectly in all levels and also music/audio doesn't have any stutters.

Btw, PRLR is one of SuperrSonic's favorite PS1 games :P
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (ps1)
Power Rangers the movie (snes)
Power Rangers fighting edition (snes)

Are my favorites power rangers games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ same (the not feeling the best of both worlds earlier part)